NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

5 bench players is enough. Means you have to take risks on the waiver wire as can't keep enough replacements. Was at tad boring last year with it being so stagnent

13 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

And I picked them up :D

I'm in, name self explanatory. 

And I'm pretty sure that's the same way we set up last year, it wouldn't change itself would it. We definitely 100% had a WR/TE flex. Either 2 or 3 starting WR's, but must be 2 if it says that now. I'm proposing we change our waiver system to FAAB. Basically you get 100$ or however much at start of season and you bid on players rather than being on a waiver list. If you run out you can still add players for 0$ if nobody outbids you. Fairest way I believe.

Anybody else got any suggestions or changes?

whats wrong with the way it was, in order of draft, then once you pick up from the waiver you to the back of the queue? seems fair

and yep, im good with monday

17 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I know next to nothing about NFL. I know the rules of the sport and have watched a few games but i'm willing to learn.

However, if you think that I'll ruin it (which I may well) honestly its no problem!

Can't be any worse than Corey.

2 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

What I'm saying is I will take it seriously. I may finish bottom but I won't be someone allowing myself to make daft trades. Everyone needs a Houston Texans in their league right?

Start doing mock drafts ASAP to get a feel for it .

I'll be doing one or 2 tonight on yahoo at 7pm if you want to join one of those.

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Start doing mock drafts ASAP to get a feel for it .

I'll be doing one or 2 tonight on yahoo at 7pm if you want to join one of those.

Excellent. I'm looking into it now. Will let you know if I do any around that time but i'll defiantly have a go.

Edited by sexbelowsound

15 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Pretty decent team there. How many teams were in the draft? There's no way you're getting 4 WR's of that quality in ours :D

Full 14 players. To be honest though I got the feeling there were a lot of people winging it. I really like the little notes next to certain players with info. Yahoo really do put Togga to shame in that sense. I wish they would do a football one. 

Anyway. If I'm allowed to play I'll actually do a bit more research. It was interesting to see where quarterbacks were going in the draft. For many their first quarter back was a 4/5 even 6th round pick. 

Edited by sexbelowsound