Change one letter of a movie title - write a synopsis

StefanAVFC

argo - Directed by the Coen Brothers a pregnant Northwest US Cop resolves Iranian hostage crisis.

Yes, this is a bit "ooh look at him with his unfunny attempt at being all film intellectual like, the stupid divot"

Argo - dramatisation of the making of a fictional movie during the Iranian hostage crisis. Directed by the Coen brothers.

I think the done thing in these circs is to draw a dustbin and a defender. sorry JB - great minds and fools think alike.

N.B. I'm a fool, so you need to be a great mind.

Bah.

I bet you've done Jas as well haven't you? Stars Ryan Gosling as a young Australian soap star working his way up to becoming the voice of Boj's dad on Cbeebies, chronicling his drug hell. Memorable quote "You're going to need a bigger bong".

The Treasure of Sierra Padre - Christian minister drives around the inner-cities in rusty Ford saving souls.

Best line in the film: He takes a guy he's trying to save into an Indian restaurant and the waiter comes over and asks if they want a starter - the minister says, 'No, we don't need no stinkin' bahjis'

Edited by MakemineVanilla

Woodfellas - The story of a young man who starts running errands for some fanatical cabinetmakers and quickly gets sucked into their cult of violence. The popular sequel which followed (The Lady Varnishes) is considered a classic.

Edited by MakemineVanilla

Â