Conference Championship Weekend 2015 - Non chokers edition

Tegis

Worst round of championship games i have ever seen.  This one is a raping so going to turn it in and hope the Super Bowl is a better game.  At least Dallas are out because had they beaten the Pack last week, they just very well might have gone on to win it all!

What happens to the Brady/BB legacy if they lose a 3rd straight? Winning 3 is great, choking away 3 is surely the opposite. Though at least this time they're probably not the favourites.

The Bills losing four consecutive Super Bowls IN A ROW will never be repeated. I felt sorry for them. Still do. But Marv Levy and Jim Kelly went straight into the HoF and are legends in that town, even though they couldn't bring back the trophy. But the Bills were scary good in those days. Just bad luck they never won it all.

As for TB/BB, even if we lose, they'll have been to 6 Super Bowls and will not have a losing record. The team has been dominant for the last 20 years. Getting to the Super bowl is very hard to do, and this will be our 7th trip since 1996. After suffering through year after year of total obscurity and irrelevance, I'll take losing a Super Bowl over that every time. We've tied Pittsburgh and Dallas now for most Super Bowl appearances. Incredible, considering that back in the early 90's we could only see away games on TV because home games would be blacked out for not selling out. The old stadium was such a dump and so full of drunken vandals and thugs that Monday Night Football banned us from their schedule! The ban lasted for years. We were a disgrace. This is all gravy.

• Like 1

Embarrassing how superior the NFC is in comparison to the AFC. Goodnight.

Based on what

Was a bit of an overreaction based on last night's game but the general competitiveness and strength of teams is just better in the NFC overall.

2014 results conf vs conf

AFC 33 NFC 30. 1 tie

Also, the NFC had a division winner with a losing record!

I think by most measures, there is little difference in overall strength of the two conferences. 

I think there's only one way to decide this....

THE PRO BOWL

AFC East combined PCT - 2.063

NFC East combined PCT - 2.000

AFC North combined PCT - 2.407

NFC North combined PCT - 2.189

AFC West combined PCT - 2.064

NFC West combined PCT - 2.313

AFC South combined PCT - 1.564

NFC South combined PCT - 1.407

AFC combined PCT - 8.098

NFC combined PCT - 7.909

Someone may want to double check.. 

Course it doesn't mean a lot, but still..

Oh and the south really do let everyone down, don't they? :)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

McCarthy's conservative game calling early on really came back to bite them. When you have the ball inside the 5 yard line twice in the 1st quarter at Seattle, you use all 4 downs to try to punch it in for the TD. At worst, Seattle gets the ball back at their own 1 yard line. 

I'd be pretty pissed at McCarthy if I was a Packers fan. You have to be aggressive in the playoffs, he bottled it. And it might just cost him his job.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

I admit, I did a fistpump when Solder lumbered over the line

Would you like to be an honorary Patriots fan for the next 2 weeks? Well you have no say in the matter, welcome aboard!

Â