What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

My God, I've never heard such horrible noise. People actually listen to this? :(

I can understand not liking it, but how one can go through life and not, at least once, get completely hammered and get unwisely involved in a mosh pit whilst some terribly local band covers Rammstein, is beyond me.

Live a little!

My God, I've never heard such horrible noise. People actually listen to this? :(

I can understand not liking it, but how one can go through life and not, at least once, get completely hammered and get unwisely involved in a mosh pit whilst some terribly local band covers Rammstein, is beyond me.

Live a little!

The thought of being surrounded by drunken, sweaty, greasy words removed listening to some truely dire music really excites me. :shock:

This was my last contribution and my newest one because simply it is a song I enjoy most. :!:

It sounded great at The Nelson Mandela 70th Birthday Tribute which I attended. She pretty much made her name that day. I suspect that gig was before you were born too, which makes me feel a bit old. :D

Â