What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Old good one with Americans trying be like two-tone late-1970s Britons trying to be like 1960s Jamaicans trying to be like southern 1950s African Americans.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

One of my favourite songs of all time. Love the Cardiacs and I think Tim Smith was a bona fide genius.

6 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

One of my favourite songs of all time. Love the Cardiacs and I think Tim Smith was a bona fide genius.

Randomly I was thinking about Tim Smith today and how much I used to enjoy Cardiacs. 

Intrigued by an album @bickster posted the other day, currently listening to this. Wasn't sure what to expect, maybe I thought it might be like Public Service Broadcasting, it isn't, well this tune isn't. Its fairly pleasant regardless.

• Like 2

I had the expanded version of Architecture and Morality in the car this week, a fairly flawless album by OMD. One of the overlooked gems is the final track on the original album, The Beginning And The End

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

New one from Jane Weaver (and its a beaut!)

I love the animation and the reverb-free guitar solo at the end. Not hugely in love with her voice, but that's just a stupid preference.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I had the expanded version of Architecture and Morality in the car this week, a fairly flawless album by OMD. One of the overlooked gems is the final track on the original album, The Beginning And The End

Oh, yes. Classic. Such lucid production, too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Something so heartbreaking no pun intended about Cardiacs' Tim Smith. It's hard to put my finger on it. There's a kind of innocence and fragility in his maniacal expressions. RIP

• Like 1

Â