What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

The Smiths - What difference does it make - Live on You Tube

I'm really not into the Smiths stuff, but to be fair that's a **** ace track!

favorite Smiths track by far. The gig is about the same time I saw them for the first time.

Yes The Smiths did change my life and stayed with me for ever. Sad - Yes, but true all the same. Try this one.

The Smiths - What difference does it make - Live on You Tube

I'm really not into the Smiths stuff, but to be fair that's a **** ace track!

favorite Smiths track by far. The gig is about the same time I saw them for the first time.

Yes The Smiths did change my life and stayed with me for ever. Sad - Yes, but true all the same. Try this one.

Not sad at all. They're one of the best bands ever. You should be proud to have been influenced by their work. I know I am, anyway :)

btw, just realised, I saw the smiths twice on that tour once at Liverpool Uni (the day of my Uni interview) and once at the Tower Ballroom

Red Guitars were the support, which reminds me..........Good Technology, which I now HAVE to listen to right now

btw, just realised, I saw the smiths twice on that tour once at Liverpool Uni (the day of my Uni interview) and once at the Tower Ballroom

Red Guitars were the support, which reminds me..........Good Technology, which I now HAVE to listen to right now

**** me. Same tour as me - Victoria Hall Hanley. Support should have been the Telephone Boxes.

I've never really liked London, preferred the more jangly stuff they did. Bigmouth is my fave.

So i throw my hat into the ring....

One tips ones hat in your direction with more than a degree of respect and admiration :D

I saw them at the Tower with my sister. She had the first album, i had not heard a thing.

it was an eye opener. :)

I saw them at the Tower with my sister. She had the first album, i had not heard a thing.

it was an eye opener. :)

you probably just walkd past me again :mrgreen:

Â