Week 6 (insert pun here)

BerniesElbow

I know none of you lot will believe this because you don't watch us every week like I do, but we really have improved massively , despite the loss record . Just wish we had Blackmon back. We are the 2nd youngest team in the NFL and I genuinely believe we have a quality QB. Far better than Bridgewater and Manziel.

I know none of you lot will believe this because you don't watch us every week like I do, but we really have improved massively , despite the loss record . Just wish we had Blackmon back. We are the 2nd youngest team in the NFL and I genuinely believe we have a quality QB. Far better than Bridgewater and Manziel.

Well I for one am looking forward to seeing Bortles at Wembley. I wish I could have seen at least a few snaps from him in the Washington game. They were pretty awful that day so will be a good chance for me to see how much they have improved 

• Like 1

Well I for one am looking forward to seeing Bortles at Wembley. I wish I could have seen at least a few snaps from him in the Washington game. They were pretty awful that day so will be a good chance for me to see how much they have improved

32/46 for 336 with one INT.

Gus Bradley cost us the game with shitty challenges leading to no time outs .

32/46 for 336 with one INT.

Gus Bradley cost us the game with shitty challenges leading to no time outs .

Not too shabby. I sort of follow UCF as I watched them play in 2004. So I saw quite a bit of him on TV last year

Â