Week 6 (insert pun here)

BerniesElbow

Hope the Browns keep these wins going for a bit. As soon as they lose and it gives them an excuse to put Manziel in, they're ****.

Wow. What happened to you, did you lose a bunch of money on them?

Glad you can see the future.

Do you have the winning lottery numbers, too?

Lose money on who?

Who said I can see the future?

No, what an odd question. Do you have the winning lottery numbers?

Lose money on Cleveland. You sound bitter.

"Who said I can see the future?"  This>  As soon as they lose and it gives them an excuse to put Manziel in, they're ****.

Why would they be **** if they put Manziel in? No one knows how he will play. He might be good, he might be bad. It remains to be seen.

"What an odd question." I figured since you know they will be **** if they put Manziel in, you could use your amazing powers to make some money.

Lose money on Cleveland. You sound bitter.

You've honestly lost me mate, I can only assume you misread?

Hope the Browns keep these wins going for a bit. As soon as they lose and it gives them an excuse to put Manziel in, they're ****.

How is me hoping the Browns continue to win being bitter against the Browns? Not being a dick, I genuinely don't understand that leap.

Why would they be **** if they put Manziel in? No one knows how he will play. He might be good, he might be bad. It remains to be seen..

Because it's my opinion? You've predicted things in the past, like everyone has, does that mean you can see the future? No, it's just your opinion. I think Manziel will be very poor in the NFL. So that's why I don't want him to play. If I was bitter against the Browns, I'd want you to play him.

Ok.

I just happen to think Manziel will be better than Hoyer. He's way more athletic and has a stronger arm.

There were at least three more plays today that Hoyer underthrew the receiver and they had to wait for the ball. I'm still waiting for Hoyer to hit a receiver in stride.

Hopefully, once Manziel can wrap his brain around the playbook we'll be in for a treat.

Â