Brigada 1874 end of season

Undesirable

Not a firm, more of an Ultras group. The idea is to sing and support the team for the whole game. I sat relatively near them last season and they gave it a good go when they weren't singing about Karen Brady being a lady that likes to have lots of sexual partners.

Hope it catches on and spreads throughout the Lower Holte. Lord knows we need a better atmosphere at VP. Something similar to the Holmesdale at Palace would be good.

The blurred faces are for various reasons P3te, a) people might not want their mugs plastered all over the internet without permisson B) in the past we've had a bit of grief from stewards and even police for persistent standing c) some members might not want their employer to know their association with the group, the "ultra" tag has quite negative connotations for some who's only udnerstanding of the scene comes from the tabloid press and i don't think people would want to have to have the conversation with their boss about what being part of such a group in the uk means.

Certainly not a firm in any way, shape or form. If you're a firm then you wouldn't want to stand out by bringing flags, banners and displays into a ground.

• Like 1

Just a question regarding Brigada. Why model yourselves on European support when English support has always been better? Displays look good but I think an old fashioned sing song with songs known to more than just your members is more beneficial. I've only sat in the Holte once next year and the repetitive hand clapping never created any sort of atmosphere apart from your group. It may have been a bad day and without going all,in my day on you. We used to have the back of the. Holte and the bottom right who sang the same songs which then sparked the rest of the ground. Even the trinity used to get going on big games. In essence keep the displays but sing songs that the rest of the ground know.

We sing various songs, classics like "in 1982", "Nigel Spink rolls the ball", "Come to Birmingham and you will see",then a couple of others that weve made up. We don't expect everything to catch on immediately and in the Holte it can be hard to get some songs to spread, especially in the current climate at the club. I think the english support traditionally been better but has died on it's arse in nearly all home grounds in the premier league in recent years, that's down to many things from all seater stadium, over the top stewarding and ticket pricing, all parts of the modern game I personally disagree with.

Having been to a number of games in Europe, English support most certainly is not better (with the exception of places like Italy and Spain).

As mentioned, home support in every Premier League ground but one is dire.  Fans only react to positive events on the pitch rather than trying to create an atmosphere, which is why I fully support Brigada and similar ideas.

Can I expect to see you facing the crowd with a megaphone not watching the game in future then? Our crowds are better because it isn't regimented. Go the pub have a few then sing like it's an away game. Job done.

Palace actually have a guy doing that.  I personally wouldn't want that role but wouldn't mind if somebody else didn't mind missing the game.

As for your second point that would be great if people actually did it but the majority in the Holte End, just want to whinge and moan and call our players words removed.  I've took my German friends to a home game and it was lame, but luckily I got to show them our fans at their best away to Man U last year too.

Can I expect to see you facing the crowd with a megaphone not watching the game in future then? Our crowds are better because it isn't regimented. Go the pub have a few then sing like it's an away game. Job done.

I've missed large parts of games doing just that but minus a megaphone, it's not as if you're going to miss anything on the pitch.

I think someone needs to go to a game in Germany if he thinks English support is the best. It's not even close 

When it's good in Italy it's pretty mental, much more like how i remember going to grounds in the 80s when i was very young. The serie C level is absolutely hilarious, some of the best times I've had watching football has been serie C games over here!

• Like 1

its hard to get any songs to spread in the left hand side of the lower holte because Brigada are inevitably singing their own songs whilst everyone in the middle and on the right is singing something else...

and one request, rather than singing songs about how we won the european cup or how shit blues are, when we are playing utter shite at home vs the likes of west ham can you sing something else? and get some more songs about the players, shame the delph one didnt spread, i personally think its embarrassing how around 4 maybe 5 of our 16 regular players have a song

Just a question regarding Brigada. Why model yourselves on European support when English support has always been better? Displays look good but I think an old fashioned sing song with songs known to more than just your members is more beneficial. I've only sat in the Holte once next year and the repetitive hand clapping never created any sort of atmosphere apart from your group. It may have been a bad day and without going all,in my day on you. We used to have the back of the. Holte and the bottom right who sang the same songs which then sparked the rest of the ground. Even the trinity used to get going on big games. In essence keep the displays but sing songs that the rest of the ground know.

I think losing 10 home games in 19, with 2 cup defeats, makes a impact on atmosphere. If like minded people want to try and make some noise, good luck to them.

Â