How old are you...???

trimandson

Where you born in 1982 or before?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Where you born in 1982 or before?

• Yes
    • No

(cue the Smashing Pumpkins)

All the best people were born in 1979...

let the love-in continue & reign, Rev

I think all of your posts are filled with wit, humour and that oh so rare commodity, intelligence... :wink:

actually, I seem to remember that you said you were 26... so, you have your birthday pretty early in the year too?... Mine's Jan 26... et toi? Are you a fellow aquarian born in 1979? apparently, it was the worst winter in years when I was born...

(cue the Smashing Pumpkins)

All the best people were born in 1979...

let the love-in continue & reign, Rev

I think all of your posts are filled with wit, humour and that oh so rare commodity, intelligence... :wink:

actually, I seem to remember that you said you were 26... so, you have your birthday pretty early in the year too?... Mine's Jan 26... et toi? Are you a fellow aquarian born in 1979? apparently, it was the worst winter in years when I was born...

All the best people are in fact, 1979 born Aquarians.

You are less than two weeks older than me, i was born on February 6th, 1979. It was the 21st anniversary of thr Man Utd air disaster, and Blondie were number one in the UK with "heart of glass"

Incedently, when you were born, Ian Dury and the Blockheads were number one in the UK with "hit me with your rythym stick"