Missing planes

tonyh29

.....and now the search for the plane has been suspended due to bad weather

this simply proves there is something really really big and bad going on here

we were getting closer and closer to finding out the truth, then the weather changes

cloud seeding man, cloud seeding

• Like 2

.....and now the search for the plane has been suspended due to bad weather

this simply proves there is something really really big and bad going on here

we were getting closer and closer to finding out the truth, then the weather changes

cloud seeding man, cloud seeding

We need to get the men who stare at goats in.

• Like 2

When they do find the plane, because they will find it sooner or later what are those who believe its currently parked on DG or somewhere in Africa going to say?

Are they going to claim that it was still a US conspiracy or some other conspiracy and the plane and passengers were taken somewhere first before the whole lot were dumped in the ocean?

• Like 2

When they do find the plane, because they will find it sooner or later what are those who believe its currently parked on DG or somewhere in Africa going to say?

Are they going to claim that it was still a US conspiracy or some other conspiracy and the plane and passengers were taken somewhere first before the whole lot were dumped in the ocean?

I believe the websites spouting this theory have already covered for this eventuality by saying the debris would have been scattered off the back of a plane / ship and the black box re-programmed 

they have all the bases covered don't worry :)

I should think for most of those who doubt the official version of events, it will depend on the extent and quality of the evidence.  For example, if they find a piece of the wing with the flight number, and nothing else, then we're in Mohammed Atta passport territory ("Look! Here's a passport, intact, lying on the ground in the street below the twin towers, showing who the lead terrorist was!  It must have been thrown clear on impact!").

If quite a bit more of the plane is found, including passengers and black box, if the recorded information held by Malaysia is released and is consistent with that, if China is satisfied with the evidence and if the account of events seems both possible and not in contradiction of the evidence, that would be a different matter.

Of course you will still have some who believe unswervingly in whatever the officials tell them, no matter how threadbare the evidence or unlikely the tale, or who disbelieve everything on principle.

I should think for most of those who doubt the official version of events, it will depend on the extent and quality of the evidence.  For example, if they find a piece of the wing with the flight number, and nothing else, then we're in Mohammed Atta passport territory ("Look! Here's a passport, intact, lying on the ground in the street below the twin towers, showing who the lead terrorist was!  It must have been thrown clear on impact!").

If quite a bit more of the plane is found, including passengers and black box, if the recorded information held by Malaysia is released and is consistent with that, if China is satisfied with the evidence and if the account of events seems both possible and not in contradiction of the evidence, that would be a different matter.

Of course you will still have some who believe unswervingly in whatever the officials tell them, no matter how threadbare the evidence or unlikely the tale, or who disbelieve everything on principle.

Mohammed Atta was recorded from the cockpit of flight 11 ..he was also on film at the airport    ... hardly conspiracy stuff , unless you believe that was all faked  or he was just an innocent passenger ?

your last statement is interesting   ... it could equally be applied to conspiracy theorists ( minus the "officials"  of course :)  )... they are so busy looking for conspiracy that the obvious truth seems to pass them by  ...

Mohammed Atta was recorded from the cockpit of flight 11 ..he was also on film at the airport    ... hardly conspiracy stuff , unless you believe that was all faked  or he was just an innocent passenger ?

Do you believe his passport was thrown clear of the plane on impact? Can I show you a lovely bridge I have for sale?

At times of great tragedy, it's important to keep a sense of perspective, and show true empathy.

Anna Zac ‏@zac_anna 41m

I suddenly lost a jeans and a shirt i just bought and i feel very sad, i couldn't imagine the families of lost #MH370 passengers.

• Like 2

Mohammed Atta was recorded from the cockpit of flight 11 ..he was also on film at the airport ... hardly conspiracy stuff , unless you believe that was all faked or he was just an innocent passenger ?

Do you believe his passport was thrown clear of the plane on impact? Can I show you a lovely bridge I have for sale?

Who claims his passport was thrown clear on impact? I don't remember that bit at all.

At times of great tragedy, it's important to keep a sense of perspective, and show true empathy.

Anna Zac ‏@zac_anna 41m

I suddenly lost a jeans and a shirt i just bought and i feel very sad, i couldn't imagine the families of lost #MH370 passengers.

I just cracked my knee on the corner of a filing cabinet.  Similar I'd imagine to the pain of hitting the Indian Ocean at 400mph and exploding into a million bits of crispy shark bait.

maybe the passport was planted  however they didn't just find one passport  and nothing else they found stacks of debris  ...items, such as a wedding rings and other jewellery, photos, credit cards, purses and their contents, shoes, a wallet and currency, are among seven boxes of identified personal effects salvaged from the site

but you rather conveniently didn't answer the point which was that he is on video at the airport and voice heard  from the flight deck

it is rather amusing though that someone who believes a plane was kidnapped by the US government wants to try and paint me as dim witted :)

Mohammed Atta was recorded from the cockpit of flight 11 ..he was also on film at the airport ... hardly conspiracy stuff , unless you believe that was all faked or he was just an innocent passenger ?

Who claims his passport was thrown clear on impact? I don't remember that bit at all.

It was said to be found in the street.  The explanation given was that it must have been thrown clear.  I suppose the idea was that people had seen lots of bits of paper floating around, having been blown out of offices on other floors of the building, and so might be prepared to accept that this might also have happened to the passport.

The way tony describes it is as though there was lots of personal items from passengers found which makes it sound plausible. I'd always assumed everything in the plane was destroyed and if that was the case but the passport was the only thing to survive that would be unbelievable.

Either way, what would be the point of planting the passport?

maybe the passport was planted  however they didn't just find one passport  and nothing else they found stacks of debris  ...items, such as a wedding rings and other jewellery, photos, credit cards, purses and their contents, shoes, a wallet and currency, are among seven boxes of identified personal effects salvaged from the site

but you rather conveniently didn't answer the point which was that he is on video at the airport and voice heard  from the flight deck

it is rather amusing though that someone who believes a plane was kidnapped by the US government wants to try and paint me as dim witted :)

If I was trying to open a discussion about 9/11, I'd choose another thread.  It's simply an example of a piece of evidence which would convince only the most credulous of people.  You don't seem to be in that category, from your comment.

By the way, I don't believe the plane was kidnapped by the US (nor do I believe such a thing definitely didn't happen).  I believe that's less likely than it having been shot down either by accident or on purpose, though still a possibility.  Things like attempted hijack and technical failure are also possible, though the most convincing argument for technical failure has been rather undermined by a series of counterarguments from pilots and others with technical knowledge over the last few weeks.  Perhaps evidence will be found which shows it to be true, though the deliberate withholding of evidence makes me think that an innocent explanation is less likely than something which will reflect badly on some government or governments.

I know there's a chain of thought, if you can call it that, among some contributors to VT which goes "discuss a possibility that goes against the official line = must believe it to be true = illuminati, tin foil!"  Hopefully that's not where you are.

• Like 2

Â