Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

**** me lads...im hardly the hunch back of Notre Dame!!!

Awkward...... :winkold:

Dude...ive got feelings! :cry:

OK just to make you feel better, I showed your pic to a 'brew making' girl who just came in our office.......she said you looked "meh" but your wife was pretty.

See "meh" is better than ugly, right?........right?

Haha only joking mate. You look like a good couple and if I wanted to go swinging, I would call you first. Feel better now?

A bit late, but congratulations, mate. If her inside is a s good as her outside you've pulled a keeper. Now, tie her to her bed before she realise her mistake. ;)

**** me lads...im hardly the hunch back of Notre Dame!!!

Awkward...... :winkold:

Dude...ive got feelings! :cry:

OK just to make you feel better, I showed your pic to a 'brew making' girl who just came in our office.......she said you looked "meh" but your wife was pretty.

See "meh" is better than ugly, right?........right?

Haha only joking mate. You look like a good couple and if I wanted to go swinging, I would call you first. Feel better now?

:crylaugh:

A bit late, but congratulations, mate. If her inside is a s good as her outside you've pulled a keeper. Now, tie her to her bed before she realise her mistake. ;)

Must say though, cracking location dude, looks gorgeous. Hope you had a great time.

Cheers lads!

... and the VillaTalk award for Bravery goes to Wiggy for posting images of his most beloved relatives in off-topic.

d4.jpg

I can post some pictures (NSFW) of your most beloved relatives if you feel left out mate?

:twisted:

I feel bad now

I bet wiggy's been thinking 'I can't wait to show my photos of one of the best days of my life to my good chums on VT' and we've stayed true to form. So actually we can't really be blamed, its what we do, it's all we know really.

What were you thinking wiggy!

... and the VillaTalk award for Bravery goes to Wiggy for posting images of his most beloved relatives in off-topic.

d4.jpg

I can post some pictures (NSFW) of your most beloved relatives if you feel left out mate?

:twisted:

:lol:

Excellent form.

If her inside is a s good as her outside you've pulled a keeper.

:shock:

I think he means what she's like as a person, but this does sound a tad dodgy, Pelle .... :lol:

d4.jpg

Is that your rusty sheriff's badge, Shillzz?

'tis not nearly rusty enough i'm afraid. :!:

Â