Scary albion Ultra fans

tonymontana

Would I be to scared to challenge them to their faces? Yes, of course I would, they're **** thugs. But does that mean I 'respect' them? No. I think they're a bunch of moronic dickheads, an embarrassment to club and country.

• Like 4

To be fair, none of those lads would run, if it came on top. Mostly because they can't, but still... 

Joking aside I recognise a lot of those faces, and there are some good Villa lads amongst them. They live an breath Villa, so I'd never take the piss.

Live and wheeze.

• Like 4

all you people taking the piss out of the fat squad, ask yourself would you say it to any of their faces, would you ****, you know youd get torn a new arsehole, these are lads whove been all over the country rowing with the best all over the world with england and Villa,

It's 2015, not 1984.

And the comedy replies to this should explain the fact that we're Aston Villa, and we're famous for being English football royalty. We're not famous for fighting, leave that to the prats Eastwards.

all you people taking the piss out of the fat squad, ask yourself would you say it to any of their faces, would you ****, you know youd get torn a new arsehole, these are lads whove been all over the country rowing with the best all over the world with england and Villa,

rowing with the best?

not being able to see your cock doesn't make you a shoe in for the coxless fours

• Like 3

not sure if this post is serious or not.

Â