Playoffs: Divisional weekend. 4 animals bolts through the popes silly hat......in a gay city

Tegis

Am I allowed to say playoff-Peyton just isn't the same player? Or does that mean I'm a hater?

I'd say he's up against the creme de la creme of teams. It's not easy.

That said, after watching the Pats in this round I'm not confident in our secondary. Front 7 did well but we need all non ir starters back,

I know no one else will care, but I'm still seething that Harbaugh went for a fake punt with 30 seconds left when the game was done. **** word removed. 

Then Kaepernick's cocky smirk. God I hope we smash 'em.

• Like 1

I know no one else will care, but I'm still seething that Harbaugh went for a fake punt with 30 seconds left when the game was done. **** word removed. 

Just enjoy watching his head explode when they get smashed to pieces next weekend.

• Like 2

Pre-season my predictions for Championship weekend.

Patriots @ Broncos

Saints @ Falcons

Can't really predict injuries, so Falcons were done early on. I'll take 2/4. (I had Falcons over Broncos in teh Bowl)

Edited by kurtsimonw

Was at work a hell of a lot longer than I expected to be so only got back in time for the 4th. How did we play the first 3? Why was Jammer in? Any injuries need to be worried about?

Just seen odds for next week, Patriots @ 3.22, will have a bit of that as a saver. Had money on Chargers this week too, won't care losing money as long as we win, started doing it with Villa too, eases the pain with them though haha.-

Broncos utterly dominated an abject Chargers for three quarters. But we didn't score on enough drives. 14 at the half shouldve been 21 minimum. That gave them a sniff and they woke up in the 4th.

Â