Who will be the next team to be bought by a moneys no object person

villaguy

I personally thought that until West Ham were given the Olympic stadium we were the most attractive team to be bought. I think that stadium 'gift' is a massive bonus for them and it's not fair in my view that they will get it at way below the market valuation. So I think West Ham will be the next team to get super rich owners.

No, even if it the title is a little bit weird it makes sense as well. Not every rich owner pumps money in, there is a difference. We will see, eventually something will happen with everton though that involves a new stadium, but it will happen. As others have said, I would imagine that eventually bristol city or something like sheffield wedensday. Sheffield United got the prince of arabia, but that just happened so we will see how that evolves. Outside of england, who knows. I don`t follow much on rumors around that, I only find this stuff out when it has been announced.

There's a few.

Everton

Newcastle

Both Sheffield clubs

Do you not think we'd be high up the list then?

With the money that Lerner would want for the club, it would mean that we would be a less viable option. 

There's a few.

Everton

Newcastle

Both Sheffield clubs

With the money that Lerner would want for the club, it would mean that we would be a less viable option. 

I wouldn't think he'd want more than what would be wanted for Everton and Newcastle

There's a few.

Everton

Newcastle

Both Sheffield clubs

I wouldn't think he'd want more than what would be wanted for Everton and Newcastle

You sure about that? Villa owe Lerner a huge amount of money and he is going to want to recoup that plus his intial outlay on the club. Everton are run well and don't have any or very little debt and Ashley seems to have Newcastle in a much better financial position than they were 4 years ago.

• Like 1

I think the premier league is already at saturation point. 

There is only 1 team that can win the league and only 4 can get champions league. 

You wouldn't want to end up the billionaire who chucked loads of money at a club only to finish 5th behind 4 other billionaires.

Mega rich owners are now looking at the French or Spanish leagues.  

• Like 2

I feel like the only English club that it could happen to is Liverpool, considering they're already a big six financially so a new rich side wouldn't have to compete with the whole big six

FSG are very well heeled and in it for the long term. 

Villa, however...

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Â