Getting a half-season ticket tomorrow...

StigVillan

They go on sale tomorrow and the first game is the boxing day clash with Crystal Palace - so the timing is excellent for us moving down.

Prices haven't been released yet, but I've managed to convince the wife that's it's part of my integration into her "midlands living" and that it will help me feel less homesick...

If you think there are some miserable gits on here, just wait until you have that bloke in the seat behind you ;)

• Like 1

I've had a cracking time on here so far. Not come across any rampant pessimism yet!

I'm from the north east though... Rampant pessimism, cynicism and fatalism is bred into us.

Can I direct you to the Randy Lerner thread and the New Condem Government thread?

All will then be revealed ;)

• Like 1

I've had a cracking time on here so far. Not come across any rampant pessimism yet!

I'm from the north east though... Rampant pessimism, cynicism and fatalism is bred into us.

Can I direct you to the Randy Lerner thread and the New Condem Government thread?

Just ignore thetrees and the other VT Tories and you'll be alright ;)

Rumour has it that you can get half season tickets at the Sty (not that you would want them mind)

No. The reason they are available though apparently is due to the fact that both their deluded neanderthal season ticket holders have ripped their tickets in half & thrown them across the Spion Kop in protest & disgust at just how crap their team has been since 1875.

Even the ground sweep can't be arsed to pick them up as  Carson Yeung has demanded that the scattered rubbish adds to the decor of the dump & blends in well with the shit that is on the pitch too. ;)

2 season ticket holders is still their all time high even if one of them happens to be a cardboard cut out.

Well, at least it doubles the gate. :P

Just ignore thetrees and the other VT Tories and you'll be alright ;)

Thank God that our resident student revolutionary doesn't think that I am a Tory ;)

Edited by thetrees

What's this Villa Cash thing they're automatically signing me up for?

Is it ignorable?

Every time that you spend money, they add 'cash' to your account. A full season ticket (in the cheap seats) equated to about 20 quid. You can use the 'cash' to buy merchandise, tickets for cup games, or (I think) matchday food and drink.

Â