Pippa Middleton hunting pics

villaguy

I used to be a beater for a syndicate shoot based out of my Dad's pub as a kid. Local farm workers, car salesman, solicitors, paper shop owner etc. the usual cross section you'd expect in a village pub 25 years ago. Toffs they were not.

Where it happens then killing birds of prey is obviously well out of order, but I find it quite funny the amount of townies who seem to think country sports are the preserve of posh people.

I'm a lad from Lincolnshire (rural) who also used to hunt (falconry), it annoys me when people think I'm a townie because I disagree with shooting. Some of the people with similar views to me also were ex shooters who when they actually understood the animal actually began to respect it rather than kill it. Look at Sir Peter Scott as a similar example

I used to be a beater for a syndicate shoot based out of my Dad's pub as a kid. Local farm workers, car salesman, solicitors, paper shop owner etc. the usual cross section you'd expect in a village pub 25 years ago. Toffs they were not.

Where it happens then killing birds of prey is obviously well out of order, but I find it quite funny the amount of townies who seem to think country sports are the preserve of posh people.

The thread is about Pippa Middleton.

D'ya know what?

2cg1l4o.jpg

• Like 2

Â