Week 2 Git summmm!

BOF

Nah, just don't condone dirty, cheap hits like BOF apparently does.

It was a legal hit. Even the commentators thought so. I only condone proper refereeing. Never cheap shots.

Shoulder to chest tackle called by refs. Bless. Is that what happens when you play the darling NFC East all the time? Not looking forward to the other matchups so.

Awww, is this what it feels to support a team who hasn't been relevant this millennium? The whole World is against us, wah, wah. :lol:

I call it as I see it. You clearly don't. Today's refs gave you serious help. You were still hammered. Good luck getting to 500 !

Trash talk in week 2 is for losers who support irrelevant teams that havent won a championship since their GM was playing.... Oh!

Shoulder to chest tackle called by refs. Bless. Is that what happens when you play the darling NFC East all the time? Not looking forward to the other matchups so.

Awww, is this what it feels to support a team who hasn't been relevant this millennium? The whole World is against us, wah, wah. :lol:

I call it as I see it. You clearly don't. Today's refs gave you serious help. You were still hammered. Good luck getting to 500 !

Then you don't know the rules, can't hit a defenceless receiver like that.

It was a legal hit. Even the commentators thought so. I only condone proper refereeing. Never cheap shots.

No they didn't, they both said they agree with the penalty - assuming you're watching the Nantz/Simms commentary.

Then you don't know the rules, can't hit a defenceless receiver like that.

No they didn't, they both said they agree with the penalty - assuming you're watching the Nantz/Simms commentary.
They agree with the rule. Not the call.

Trash talk in week 2 is for losers who support irrelevant teams that havent won a championship since their GM was playing.... Oh!

If I was a Giants fan I'd live in the recent past too cuz this lot aren't looking too bright for the foreseeable :-)

If I was a Giants fan I'd live in the recent past too cuz this lot aren't looking too bright for the foreseeable :-)

"This lot" who've won a Super Bowl together? 

7 picks in two weeks FFS!  Half are flukes the others terrible throws or miscommunications.  Need to to sort this shit out to get back on track.  Chemistry is off with everything.  Line sucks with Bass at centre, get Boothe back in there and Brewer at LG.

Serious changes needed to offensive scheme.  Its the same tired shit everyone figured out last season.

Well done Denver fans, vastly superior in all three phases and with coaching too.  Thats the leagues best, we have an idea of how much we need to improve now, lets get too it.  A few changes to the offensive scheme would help, we cant run so lets come out passing and run 3 wide as our base.

**** it i dont know!  Lots more changes needed!

In your defence wrt some of tonight's picks. They were made in scenarios where the game was all but done. If you're not chasing the game, those plays don't happen.

Anyways, good trash talk week BOF, Tegis. Its all in the game.:)

I don't know how Seattle can cope with all the weapons the '9ers have on offense combined with that great D. But Mr. Wilson tends to get things done no matter what, should be a good'en.

• Like 2

I don't know how Seattle can cope with all the weapons the '9ers have on offense combined with that great D. But Mr. Wilson tends to get things done no matter what, should be a good'en.

I don't know how the 49'ers can cope with all the weapons the Seahawks have on offense combined with that great D. 

You can say the same both ways :P

Â