Week 2 Git summmm!

BOF

3rd down sucks, run game sucks, red zone sucks.  The offense sucks and its the same shit from all last season.  Gilbride and Coughlin, your base offense doesnt work anymore.  It was found out last season and you have done nothing about it this year.

Thoroughly outclassed today in all three phases.  D was decent for a while.

We'll see Stefan :-) I don't think you need to worry about the Giants anyhow. This has been easier than I thought it would be and it should have been more.

Shoulder to chest tackle called by refs. Bless. Is that what happens when you play the darling NFC East all the time? Not looking forward to the other matchups so.

Shoulder to chest tackle called by refs. Bless. Is that what happens when you play the darling NFC East all the time? Not looking forward to the other matchups so.

Congratulations on your team being relevant again!

Awww, is this what it feels to support a team who hasn't been relevant this millennium? The whole World is against us, wah, wah. :lol:

Awww, is this what it feels to support a team who hasn't been relevant this millennium? The whole World is against us, wah, wah. :lol:
I call it as I see it. You clearly don't. Today's refs gave you serious help. You were still hammered. Good luck getting to 500 !

Â