Week 1 ooohhhhh baby

Tegis

Peyton throws the ugliest, pretty ball in the league.  What a performance.

Baltimore fans should take solace in the fact that the defense looked good against one of the best offenses in the league for a half.  Think the altitude and early season lack of fitness took their toll, but Peyton could find nothing the first several drives.  I thought Baltimore would fall of the map, but maybe not. 

Peyton throws the ugliest, pretty ball in the league.  What a performance.

Baltimore fans should take solace in the fact that the defense looked good against one of the best offenses in the league for a half.  Think the altitude and early season lack of fitness took their toll, but Peyton could find nothing the first several drives.  I thought Baltimore would fall of the map, but maybe not. 

I don't think they did. 2 TDs in the first half were awful, biting on plays that weren't even good fakes. They looked completely lost IMO.

Peyton was forced to go three or four deep into his progression almost every play.  At some point you cannot cover all the weapons and you end up with a mismatch, but the first half performance by Baltimore might be the best any team looks against Devner this week.

It did all fall apart in the second half, though.

On my telly tonight, but I'll keep a dodgy stream on the Browns as well, they looked solid in preseason.

Saints - Falcons
Bills - Patriots
Rams - Cardinals
49ers - Packers
Cowboys - NY Giants

Titans +6: risk 5 to win 4.54

Titans +10.5 -200: risk 5 to win 2.50

Falcons +3 +105: 5 units

Falcons ml +155: 5 units

Jets +3 +105: 5 units

Jets ml +155: 5 units

Bengals +3: risk 5 units to win 4.54