Rocket League

hogso

I seem to blow very hot and cold with this. If I'm playing well, I'm really good, but then I just have games where I go missing and can't get my timings down for shit.

• Like 2

I seem to fare better in the 2v2 games than the bigger games.

The bigger games I always seem to take responsibility to defend, which is fine, but it then becomes hard to get involved in the attacks (especially when my aerials have a success rate of about 1 in every 1000 :D). And when you do get involved in the attacks and mess up, you leave the whole team exposed.

Bloody brilliant fun though!

• Like 1

Yea me too.

Last night in our 2v2 games Jono and I beat you 6-1, then the next game you beat us like 5-0!

It's weird considering.

That was because Jono's patented snail dribble had us all over the place in the first game :D

Once we calmed down it was easy pickings

Trollface.png

• Like 2

By the way, I think organising a 2v2 VT tournament would be excellent.

Couple of groups, with semis and a final?

All games best of 3?

I'd be up for organising it if we can get enough people interested. Probably need a couple of the people who said they would be up for playing to commit (Wainy, Ingram, P3te, Dolce and YGabbana?)

• Like 1

I think there's 8 VTers that I've played with (including me)

And then 9 others who either have the game but I haven't played them yet (Designer, Gabbana etc) or expressed an interest in getting the game.

Possible we'd scrape 16 players, so two groups of 4 teams. That'd be great.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Haha yeah you forgot Stefan.

Plus, from looking at this thread, there's Aston Martyn, Junxs, RunRickyRun and Bradd92 who have all expressed an interest or who have it.

That's 17 I think. Obviously, everyone might not want to play.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

2v2 is the most popular way to play in ranked, but for me 3v3 is the game at its best, although I so love a 4v4 and hope they add that to ranked soon

2v2 is more dangerou I think because you can't really afford to have a dedicated defender. So there's bound to be action.

In 3v3 you can have a goalkeeper, basically, with the other 2 attacking.

How shall we draw teams?

Dunno. We'd need some way to make it transparent otherwise I'll just cheat and put Hogso on my team :P

• Like 1

Â