Tom Ince

Mart-L7

if it were a contest between us and Everton, Gerard Deulofeu on loan at Everton might put Ince off going there. He wants regular first team football as that's essential in his choice of next club. Not sure Aston Villa can give him a regular starting spot either though. Maybe he'll go to Stoke. 

As said many times, Kendrick knows as much as the club want him to know.

And SSN know more??  :P

Yeah, he knows more than Sky Sports do. I don't think we are in for him, he's another wide player when we need someone in the middle and he's already turned down moving away from the north west so it seems unlikely he'd make the move. 

As said many times, Kendrick knows as much as the club want him to know.

And SSN know more??  :P

Yeah, he knows more than Sky Sports do. I don't think we are in for him, he's another wide player when we need someone in the middle and he's already turned down moving away from the north west so it seems unlikely he'd make the move. 

I think it's luck of the draw on who gets what from sources. Bacuna was laughed at when a random fella on Twitter said he'd sign, yet the following afternoon...

The Mail hasn't got a great relationship with the club, so not looking into this link that much. If we can get rid of both Bannan and Fonz in the deal say 5m + Fonz and Bannan on loan for a season, would be a no-brainer for me.

Edited by Avflife

The Mail hasn't got a great relationship with the club, so wouldn't listen to much tweeted by Mat, nice bloke though don't get me wrong. If we can get rid of both Bannan and Fonz in the deal say 5m + Fonz and Bannan on loan for a season, would be a no-brainer for me.

Agree, Bannan, no-brainer.