Pub in London?

olboydave

ive noticed from saturday alot of the local pubs have tsopped showing the games as they are really cracking down here with dodgey cables showing the games illegally. apparently there has been a new deal abroad with al jeezra sports where they will show all 3pm kick offs so not many other channels get the 3pm games now

The problem will be the Arsenal Champions league game is on, but I will try and convince my local the Inn on the green in palmers green to put it on, unless we get any sure fire pubs where a few Villans are going.

The problem will be the Arsenal Champions league game is on, but I will try and convince my local the Inn on the green in palmers green to put it on, unless we get any sure fire pubs where a few Villans are going.

bloody hell, the inn on the green, that's a blast from the past. not been in there for nearly 20 years!!

wow i thought i was the only villian who goes palmers green oaks, im not on my lonesome then!

Try Three Kings in West Kensington - although if its on it'll be full of Chelsea. Mind you, Saturday was full of Arsenal and it didn't stop me, my mate and a couple of random Villans going nuts :)  

Edited by roonst83

Â