Do you want that other team to stay down?

B-dub

Do you want sha to get promoted to the Premiership?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want sha to get promoted to the Premiership?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who gives a s***?

Do you want to see that other team (ya know, small club, blue shirts..) to get to the Premier League next year, so that we can have derbies again and Villa can kick their ass? Or, would you rather they stay down and rot in the Championship?

EDIT: Moved to OT and poll added - ahamaad

"He keeps saying this. I think he just wants to be loved - maybe that's why he sells strap-ons? My theory is that he wasn't breast fed as a child and he needs some love. But who would want the love of Birmingham fans anyway?"

LOL EXCELLENT!

no, i dont want them to come up, the league is a better place without them, theyre scum, i dont want any midlands teams come up, i prefer it the way it is, but if any are to come up, id prefer the albinos!

I'd like to see them and the baggies come up, there's at least 2 London clubs going down and the Midlands is under represented in the top flight. The derby hoo doo has been put to bed now and we could do with 12 more points at the end of next season when we're trying to get into Europe. :winkold:

I would welcome derbies against Birmingham, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton! It lifts the buzz around the matches to something special and I like it very much. This hatred as many shows against Birmingham, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton is very childish.

Liverpool and Everton battles derby games and they are very attractive. Man U and Man C also...along with derby games for Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham. Why doesnt people want us to play these attractive games??

Why do we need to be afraid of the other teams from Birmingham? As Tazzy say..."we dont need that scum holding us back!"...that shows me that you are afraid of losing to this teams...why? Isnt Villa a better club now? I will enjoy it very much if they come up to Premier because we now have Lerner and MON!!

I say...bring them on! It will be fun to beat them!

On a more serious aspect...it would be GREAT for Birmingham to have more than one Premier team and believe it or not...it would bring up interest for our own club by media and sponsors! If the city of Birmingham can provide more good football teams it will benefit EVERYONE!

Totally agree. I loathe them as much as the nxt fan, but if they and albion /wolves come up it would add interest to the season and midlands football scene. We have nothing to fear from them, if anything it will strengthen villas resolve to reach the top. Bring them on, we should relish derbies, proper ones, stuff Cov, Derby,Leics etc they aint derbies.

Na keep em down there, I prefer the quiet life.

Plus its funny watching the likes of Southend beat them,

and only 15 fans turn up, in fact go one better and follow Walsall please.

They are where they belong, well below us.

Â