AndyClarke

Does anyone know if this still works? 

Played the 13 demo and prefer this to fifa :(

2d9pbq0.png

Each of those goals came from them wiggling down the wing, walking into the box, my players standing like dummies and then them scoring.

Even the penalty came from the above, cross came in, penalty was given when their player went down.

I had 22 shots, they had 4 all game.

4 shots and they scored 5 goals  :blink:

Ouch! I don't think my computer would still be working if that happened to me :P

Yeah I didn't get that either... wondered if penalties count?

I've decided to have a rest from FM and see what the next patch brings :)

I'd imagine Chelsea's wage structure is a great deal different compared to a club like our own. 

going OT - I don't doubt, I just think when people list all the (many) things wrong with English football and those pesky foreigners always come out on top they never mention how kids who have appeared on the bench once or twice are somehow getting millions, wouldn't he be better off getting £10k a week and playing every match... but he's 19 and made it so what does he care about playing

I still think the answer to both the national teams problems and the disparity in the prem is to have a wage cap on the 25 man squad, pay yaya toure £250k a week if you want but that means you cant pay Scott Sinclair £50k a week for being number 25

I'd imagine Chelsea's wage structure is a great deal different compared to a club like our own. 

going OT - I don't doubt, I just think when people list all the (many) things wrong with English football and those pesky foreigners always come out on top they never mention how kids who have appeared on the bench once or twice are somehow getting millions, wouldn't he be better off getting £10k a week and playing every match... but he's 19 and made it so what does he care about playing

I still think the answer to both the national teams problems and the disparity in the prem is to have a wage cap on the 25 man squad, pay yaya toure £250k a week if you want but that means you cant pay Scott Sinclair £50k a week for being number 25

100% agree mate, I doubt Leandro Bacuna is on over £10k a week for us and he's cemented himself in the team so far.

Shows the disparity in our league.

Â