The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

The Yanighted fans were singing the Ebanks Blake song about one of their own (IDK who) yesterday.

We need to do it for Ashley Young!

I was trying to start that against arsenal but know one was catching on, everyone was just happy singing the aaaashley young, aaaashley young song.

The Yanighted fans were singing the Ebanks Blake song about one of their own (IDK who) yesterday.

We need to do it for Ashley Young!

Posse Possebon Possebon

Posse Possebon

Na na na na na na...

The yipee i ay ay ay... song was quality in the Upper Holte v Arsenal, everyone singing it and jumping around. It was mental after the first goal, lets get it going against the Bagladies saturday

Albion have got a new song to the Martin O'Neill tune:

'We've done it before, we'll do it again'

One for you North Standers to sing back as we won't hear them:

'You went down before, you'll go down again'

Come on North Standers, give them plenty of stick for me please. I expect to see you all on your feet all game goading them ;)

Come on North Standers, give them plenty of stick for me please. I expect to see you all on your feet all game goading them ;)

Good idea. Also think we should bring out the 'We'll meet again.....'

I'll be in that end on Sat. That song will be started no doubt.

What is this new yipee ai aye song people are talking about it? Is it just just the first bit sung over and over? im guess to the original ghostriders tune? i was in the lower holte so didnt hear it.

Also, can someone remind me of the full verse about Karen Brady that is meant for before 'Birmingham are you listening'?

Something along the lines of 'have you seen the tits on Kaen Brady, she likes to get them out and have a play.........a fiver she will go all the way' etc.

Finally, anyone else find it funny that we sung the Cuellar song as soon as Milner scored the penalty against Gillingham? Not that i didnt enjoy it, I loved dancing up and down to it.

What is this new yipee ai aye song people are talking about it? Is it just just the first bit sung over and over? im guess to the original ghostriders tune? i was in the lower holte so didnt hear it.

Also, can someone remind me of the full verse about Karen Brady that is meant for before 'Birmingham are you listening'?

Something along the lines of 'have you seen the tits on Kaen Brady, she likes to get them out and have a play.........a fiver she will go all the way' etc.

Finally, anyone else find it funny that we sung the Cuellar song as soon as Milner scored the penalty against Gillingham? Not that i didnt enjoy it, I loved dancing up and down to it.

Yes it's just Yipee i ayyy, yipee i ooo repeated whilst jumping around like a lunatic, then it changes to 'yipee i ay ay ay, yipee i oh oh oh, yipee i ay ay ay, yipee i oh oh oh' then back to the first bit.

'Have you seen the tits on Karen Brady?

She likes to get em out and have a play

You can have a mess if you ask her

For a fiver you can take her all the way

Birmingham are you listening....'

It was good to hear the Cuellar song on tv on Sunday, i heard it about three times even though he wasn't even in the squad :)

Yes it's just Yipee i ayyy, yipee i ooo repeated whilst jumping around like a lunatic, then it changes to 'yipee i ay ay ay, yipee i oh oh oh, yipee i ay ay ay, yipee i oh oh oh' then back to the first bit.

It was good to hear the Cuellar song on tv on Sunday, i heard it about three times even though he wasn't even in the squad :)

All my questions answered in just a few minutes. 8)

We should sing the brady verse more often I've hardly ever heard it...the middle line i was missing for it is a bit shit though.

Would love to hear us sing 'birmingham are you listening' proper slowly just to make a change. It would make it come out even clearer on tv and radio too :)

without reading 126 pages.. whats the main ashley young song that is sung at VP?

At Villa Park it's just

"Ashley Young, Ashley Young, Ashley Youuuuung" do some generic tune.

Away games the "WHos that flying down the left and the right" at Arsenal this got going very loud.

I think we should do the Sylvan Ebanks Blake song for him though.

Nananannanananananana

Ashley Ashley Young,

Ashley Young,

Ashley Ashley Youuung.

Also proceeded by a verse of:

.....You've got foot and mouuuuth

You've got food and mouuuuth,

You've been shagging Karen Brady,

You've got foot and mouth!

Feel free to tell me this is utter shite but i was wondering if we could perhaps become the first to use Kings of Leon as the template for a new song?

To the tune of the chorus of Sex is on Fire, we could simply replace the "This sex is...." with, for example, "Whoaaaa.......Ashley Young is on fire".

Or in the case of the 92nd minute on Boxing Day; "Whoaaaa.....Zat Knight is on fire".

Cheesy I know but i've been inspired by hearing people chanting the tune to Seven Nation Army at numerous games/grounds.

I could be in for a panning here but thoughts?

Â