Tickets

slowandlow

Thanks Limpid, as said she did so at least there's hope of a refund - feel like a right moaning old sod - been reading this forum for years but never posted and here I am with my first few posts and I'm having a right rant!! Apologies lads! Main thing is we win! One last thing though - £450 each for an hospitality package at the Emirates... I'm not made of money but.... (Tempting)...

Surely if you have bought the seats Arsenal will have a record of this?

Can you not find out the specific seats off the company and call Arsenal to see if your names are on them?

The ticket company have probably bought season tickets and are renting them out (hopefully with the club's permission). Unfortunately it's very unlikely that the club will know anything about the resale.

My brother's mate has just pulled out so there's 1 spare ticket for the Villa end.

PM me and I'll send you his number for arrangements - probably to pick up from outside the ground around an hour before kickoff

Price is face value (£35)

Thanks for the offer Ricky really appreciated but we have literally just managed to get two tickets - arsenal end for £71 each - just happy to be in really.. If you had two available I would still buy them but with girlfriend so 1 is no good unfortunately - cheers mate! Oh n the company IS a scam

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer Ricky really appreciated but we have literally just managed to get two tickets - arsenal end for £71 each - just happy to be in really.. If you had two available I would still buy them but with girlfriend so 1 is no good unfortunately - cheers mate! Oh n the company IS a scam

I bet you had a good day. Did you jump up when we scored?

I had a top day South, really did. Up there with my favourite Villa matches - Sheffield Wed 2 V's 3 Villa (Ron's Return) and Spurs 3 V's 4 Villa (Saunders 90th Min winner) spring to mind that I have been to... However this one was definitely up there! 

I think that the whole situation with the tickets played a huge part, I think if I had of received the tickets initially I would probably have just been disappointed not to be with the Villa fans, however I was just so relieved to be able to watch that I really didn't mind, spending some time in the pub before and after with the Villa fans more than made up for that.

My girlfriend isn't that into football but she was worse than me when the goals went in, when the first penalty was saved, all the gooners cheered and she let out a big sigh then the rebound went in and they all groaned and she cheered, a lot of them knew we were Villa at this point. ;)  She cheered for the second and third as well and a young lad just turned round and started smiling at her. I was a little more reserved.

To be honest when the third went in they all started filtering out with chants of spend ya **** moneyand I think the fact we were stood applauding the Villa lads were the least of their worries  ;) 

Â