Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Might toy with the idea of (starting to try for) a kid in perhaps a year or two. I'm 24, and the mrs has been nagging me about it for a while now, and the arrival of a nephew isnt helping my cause. Were it not for the fact that my parents took about 10 years to conceive me then I wouldnt be so worried, but the earlier I start, the better chance Ive got methinks.

Exactly Stevo, I'm bloody 19. I saw by your fb that you were asked about "your wife"!

yeh! Cheeky bitch!

But I would need a wife to have a kid, and at the moment I'm a million miles away from that, let alone kids!

Go for it shillz! Im fairly sure me and the ex would have been trying around now so in a way i got lucky.

Its also weird how when you get to the same age as your parents were when they had you, you start to think about it more.

Exactly Stevo, I'm bloody 19. I saw by your fb that you were asked about "your wife"!

yeh! Cheeky bitch!

But I would need a wife to have a kid, and at the moment I'm a million miles away from that, let alone kids!

I know, I'm a thousand miles off getting a serious, long-term relationship with the view to marriage, let alone a fecking sprog! For a start it would be grossly unfair to inflict my genes on someone else and secondly I couldn't cope!

As I've said before I'm still only a young 'un, and as anyone who has met me/ seen my facebook photos will know, I look about 17 at most. Like one my friends, she's a month or two older than me, yet she looks 21/22 and I'm about 16/17.

At the minute I can barely entertain thoughts of getting a Ford Focus let alone an Understudy Jr.

Go for it shillz! Im fairly sure me and the ex would have been trying around now so in a way i got lucky.

Its also weird how when you get to the same age as your parents were when they had you, you start to think about it more.

See this is the cause of many an arguement between me and the mrs.

Her parents were younger than we are now when they had her, where as my parents were into their thirtees.

I'd still like to get a bit of travelling in first, but the mortgage isnt aiding my cause on that one!

If I were you, Andrew, I wouldn't even be thinking about it at your age!

I wouldn't be if my bleedin' parents hadn't brought it up! They get married when my mum was 20, she was engaged at the same age I am now. I would put money on me not being married for at least another 7 or 8 years minimum.

Go for it Shillzz, if you want one, do 'er til she gets one! ;) nah if its what you both want, then go for it.

The world needs more Villa fans, I'm just doing my bit. 8)

To paraphrase HeyStally! "If your kids don't support Villa, don't give them food"

You never know, anything could happen.

My ex is now engaged to a 47 year old (she's 23, they got engaged after seeing each other for a month).

Fair play to him, if I bagged a 23 year old who looks like her when I'm 47 I'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

These things happen in strange ways!

My ex is now engaged to a 47 year old (she's 23, they got engaged after seeing each other for a month).

Fair play to him, if I bagged a 23 year old who looks like her when I'm 47 I'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

I know a disproportionately large amount of girls who have gone this way. My sister being one of them. Maybe it's because a lot of blokes are still knocking about their parents house in their early 20's that makes girls look towards older gentlemen.

Beats me, but as you say, if I could pull it off at that age, I would do.

VT'ers talking to my wife on FB as if she were a construction worker or a squaddie. (Cough TUS Cough )

I don't even use the phrase "up the wrong un" with my wife let alone someone elses . :winkold:

He's not even good looking. And that's trying to be impartial and non ex-boyfriendy about it.

But he's just bought her a new car so i think I get why she's with him!

Go for it Shillzz, if you want one, do 'er til she gets one! ;) nah if its what you both want, then go for it.

The world needs more Villa fans, I'm just doing my bit. 8)

Thats where your going wrong then, get her to do your bit instead of doing it yourself.

Im here all week folks!

I know a disproportionately large amount of girls who have gone this way. My sister being one of them. Maybe it's because a lot of blokes are still knocking about their parents house in their early 20's that makes girls look towards older gentlemen.

Beats me, but as you say, if I could pull it off at that age, I would do.

Must........resist..........

VT'ers talking to my wife on FB as if she were a construction worker or a squaddie. (Cough TUS Cough )

I don't even use the phrase "up the wrong un" with my wife let alone someone elses . :winkold:

Sorry pal, it was in jest! :? (VT urge taking over!)

He's not even good looking. And that's trying to be impartial and non ex-boyfriendy about it.

But he's just bought her a new car so i think I get why she's with him!

"I'm not one to jump to conclusions but I decided Ferguson was a ginger scottish prick in a BMW and I hated him"

Â