Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we might as well sign shamoo the whale if we are going to sign harewood. i think he will end up somewhere like wigan or reading.

I don't think it would be that bad a signing, as a back up for Carew and replacement for Angel/Sutton.

we might as well sign shamoo the whale if we are going to sign harewood. i think he will end up somewhere like wigan or reading.

You mean Wigan or Derby. Reading are a different beast from Wigan. Maybe Spurs will beat us to him... :lol:

You mean Wigan or Derby. Reading are a different beast from Wigan. Maybe Spurs will beat us to him... :lol:

That reminds me nobody has mentioned Kevin Doyle lately.

I was just thinking, if we did sign Schjneider where would he play if/when we also get Reo Coker? I cant see MON pursuing this one any further. But we'd have some great midfield competition if he did land them both.

Perhaps he will pursue Sneijder instead then?! :lol:

That reminds me nobody has mentioned Kevin Doyle lately.

Nor World Cup golden boy Klose.

Although maybe that was the January transfer epic?

Anyway he's looking to leave Werder,but probably to Bayern.

'kin hell,Podolski,Toni,Klose and McKaay. :shock: