Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

just found this guys

Premiership trio, West Ham United, Aston Villa and Newcastle United are all believed to be in the chase for Fc Copenhagen defender Michael Gravgaard.

The Danish central defender looks set to leave his club this summer and West Ham boss Alan Curbishley is preparing a £2.5 million bid for the big centre half.

The London based club, however, will face competition from both Aston Villa and Newcastle United, who also want to bring the defender to the premiership.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe people would be "disapointed" if mon signed Nakamura, i mean ffs the man is a class player who beat Manure with a single piece of magic on his own, for me he could be Berger's replacement!!, the man is creative and as has been mentioined his free kicks are deadly, in order to move forward we need all sorts of weapons in our side, a free kick expert is a must imo and i'd be happy enough if we got him.

Actually the Danish coach rates him higher - that's why he played against Sweden and Laursen didn't

Is that more to do with the fact that Laursen's been out for so long and Olsen wants to be seen to be being "loyal" to Gravgaard who has probably done little wrong in SuperMart's absence though?

After 600 or so pages here is a reflection:

Main themes:

West Ham are aggressive in the transfer market - this is based on what, signing Scott Parker for 7m (which seems about right) to replace Nigel Reo-Coker?

Spurs are in for everybody and Villa cant compete - Spurs haven't made a bid for anybody, and nor have we.

We are looking to buy the top players from the 2nd division (Championship or whatever its called these days) which seems to translate into half of the Bagladies squad.

We are looking to buy whoever Liverpool are looking to unload.

We will only buy from Celtic.

We are looking to buy top players from Germany or Holland (as long as nobody else is interested).

The press (and us) have no idea what Villa's targets are, nor what level we are aiming for.

We worry about signing Bramble and dream of Sneijder.

Nobody has any idea what "top class signings" means in the minds of MON or Richard Fitzgerald and are unsure whether the first signing we make will be a portent for what is to come.

The most reliable source for transfer rumours is the X-box community.

After 600 or so pages here is a reflection:

Main themes:

West Ham are aggressive in the transfer market - this is based on what, signing Scott Parker for 7m (which seems about right) to replace Nigel Reo-Coker?

Spurs are in for everybody and Villa cant compete - Spurs haven't made a bid for anybody, and nor have we.

We are looking to buy the top players from the 2nd division (Championship or whatever its called these days) which seems to translate into half of the Bagladies squad.

We are looking to buy whoever Liverpool are looking to unload.

We will only buy from Celtic.

We are looking to buy top players from Germany or Holland (as long as nobody else is interested).

The press (and us) have no idea what Villa's targets are, nor what level we are aiming for.

We worry about signing Bramble and dream of Sneijder.

Nobody has any idea what "top class signings" means in the minds of MON or Richard Fitzgerald and are unsure whether the first signing we make will be a portent for what is to come.

The most reliable source for transfer rumours is the X-box community.

why the xbox community mate?.

Now some guy has gone to the West Ham forum and said that Wesley Sneijder will sign for them in the coming week or so.

This is getting a little tedious, why do people believe these morons who go on and make fake rumors?

Actually the Danish coach rates him higher - that's why he played against Sweden and Laursen didn't

Is that more to do with the fact that Laursen's been out for so long and Olsen wants to be seen to be being "loyal" to Gravgaard who has probably done little wrong in SuperMart's absence though?

Rocafella, where have you got that from ? That Morten Olsen rates Gravgaard higher than Laursen. Thats so far of it can get.

You are problably right. Its more to Laursen has been out for a long time, than to say that Gravgaard is better Laursen, because that is one thing he is not.

Gravgaard has been pretty bad in the two last qualifiers. He was involved in 1 of the 2 goals Spain scored against us, and he "gave" Sweden the first goal in the "scandal" qualifier this saturday.

Furthermore he hasnt been great for FC Copenhagen in the last part of the season.

I would rather have Laursen than Gravgaard, anytime...

I can't believe people would be "disapointed" if mon signed Nakamura, i mean ffs the man is a class player who beat Manure with a single piece of magic on his own, for me he could be Berger's replacement!!, the man is creative and as has been mentioined his free kicks are deadly, in order to move forward we need all sorts of weapons in our side, a free kick expert is a must imo and i'd be happy enough if we got him.

Totally agree.He has a very beckhamesque way of taking a free kick and he's capable of beating his man and putting a cross in from the wing.