Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

I don't think he could Keiran. Bramble is the kind of signing that would make me start questioning O'Neill's sanity and also make me stop trusting him implicitly to be honest. Bramble is a disaster, but I'm hopeful that Bully was pulling our collective plonkers!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titus Bramble, now that is the scariest and most underwhelming suggestion so far.

Must admit, I agree with the selection of top players and a few squad fillers, I just hope the top players come first!! Greedy i guess!

I hope you are all sitting down because I've just been told, by a normally reliable source, that we are currently holding talks with Titus Bramble :shock:

Prepare for this site to go into meltdown and those currently moaning because we have not signed anyone, moaning because we have :lol:

Can I just ask people, even though I am not a MOD or anything else to this site other than an ordinary poster, to keep your responses calm and measured if by chance Titus becomes our first signing of the summer. Thanks

I hope you are all sitting down because I've just been told, by a normally reliable source, that we are currently holding talks with Titus Bramble :shock:

Oh jesus god no!

Greedy i guess!

Not greedy, human nature. However I think the nature of the transfer market is such that it is far more likely that the lower profile players will be easier to sign and therefore will arrive earlier in the window.

Prepare for this site to go into meltdown and those currently moaning because we have not signed anyone, moaning because we have :lol:

Can I just ask people, even though I am not a MOD or anything else to this site other than an ordinary poster, to keep your responses calm and measured if by chance Titus becomes our first signing of the summer. Thanks

You would be fine with us signing one of the worst defenders in premiership history? :shock:

I think we'd all have to seriously consider what direction we're moving in if Titus Bramble comes in.

I thought we were supposed to be aiming for the champions league, not the championship??

Angel, Samuel, Hendrie, Davis, Djemba Djemba, Sutton (?) Delaney (?) and Olejnik and Henderson gone or going. The first seven were on good money, so it makes sense to move on players who will not figure. Could McCann and Hughes be next? What about Sorensens future if we sign either Boruc or Gordon?

Whatever happens the squad is going to look a lot different next season.

Oh jesus god no!

I think Jez has said it all! If this happens I will be disgusted. I will seriously start worrying about O'Neills judgement if we sign Bramble. Even as a squad player, he just is not good enough!

Lets not get carried away. No one wants Bramble and we have no indication other than one persons "speculation" that we might be in for him. Even if we did sign him, I would still be expecting several big name players too.

I can confirm we are 100% NOT signing Titus "****" Bramble

So he is not at the Belfry at the moment having talks with the Villa as I was told 20 minutes ago?

So we are talking about signing Paul Robinson and Titus Bramble now?

Those are actually ten times worse than the worst signing under Ellis!

I think I have to leave this place for a while, this thread has become somewhat

addictive and we still haven't been properly linked with a single player. Sure

there is the Antunes-thing (which isn't confirmed) and the obvious Bellamy

link which has been there since last season but other than that it's just piss poor

journalists putting two and two together.

I can confirm we are 100% NOT signing Titus "****" Bramble

So he is not at the Belfry at the moment having talks with the Villa as I was told 20 minutes ago?

Correct.