Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about Nani and Man Utd coming up next on SSN. (Thought he was off to Spurs :winkold: )

Not that we've been linked or anything. It just shows everything is suddenly hotting up. Hopefully we'll hear something concrete about Villa soon, other than the usual Bellamy and Kewell tripe! 12mill, gosh!

Breaking news on SSN:-

'West Ham make 8.5million bid for Newcastle captain Scott Parker.'

I know they have alot of money about them etc, but looks like they've received some money for NRC. Alot of money to just go out there and bid with, for a position where there captain has handed in a transfer request.

I think NRC is off, and he'll be out very very soon, is he on his way to Villa?!

Would you go to West Ham? They have bid for a lot of players, and got none so far.

West Ham is a step down from Newcastle. SP may end up at Spurs. A very good player IMHO.

how many players do you think they will end up with,ffs the will end up playing themselfs/

Read today that Bayern have bought Riberry from Lyon, so the speculation about him will finnish soon to.

Funny thing though, he's joined a club who didn't qualify for the CL, which seems to disparry a couple of theories about class players going down here.....

Unless this deal is pretty much done, doesn't this just make the interest for Scott Parker more apparant, and thus more teams might bid?

I think you have answered your own question there..

I was typing out loud, i was just asking to gather more opinions on it. Does it mean it's a done deal?

Be a pitty if we pay 8mill for NRC when we could have got Parker, as I'd prefer him.

To be honest, I think Sam will tell them to get lost, even for £8.5m, unless Parker wants to go back to London.

Anway, this is :offtopic:

suprised WHU didnt offer NRC as part of the deal for Parker

West Am probably did offer him...

Because the Barcodes have already got Barton?

Saying that i doubt any transfers would happen from City at the moment. :o

Is this summer going to be all words!?

What do you mean by that?

:D I want us not to talk about quality players, but work hard to get them here.

Were you one of those that spent the first 20 odd days of January questioning Sir Randy and if he would spend any money? I note that you joined on 31/12/06, just in time for a moan during that window. Fact is that the players we want may not be able to move until a replacement is in place, either way we will conduct our business properly, let West Ham and Ian Beale do the talking and MO'N will do the business for us.

Is this summer going to be all words!?

Well, you tell us. You claim to be in contact with Oldham and we're close to signing Micah Richards!

You would know better than us then.

Unless you were lying. :winkold:

I thinkw e should go for parker if available. as fat sams after barton and cant play both

Parker is rumoured to be wanting to move to London.

Maybe West Ham, freeing up NRC for us ?

Hmmmm. :lol:

FWIW, if I had to compare Gardner to anyone it's Parker. I think he could be as good too.

Just back to NRC for a second.....

I must have missed when Manure and Arsenal bid for him. Got any hard evidence of this Jez seeing as you like to play the no quotes, no bid so bullshit line when we're linked with a player. :winkold: