Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Was it against Kenya?, care to provide a link?, and nope i said he could still improve!!, having little bits of everything doesn't mean he's the complete player, it means if he works on his craft he can be the complete player!!,

So he's gone from having 'everything to his game' to...'little bits of everything'....:lol:

Go to wikipedia, search for african nations 2004 and you'll see he scored past Kenya.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or do other people have a very strong feeling that we will sign Matty Taylor? He can play left back/midfield so can provide cover for both Barry and Bouma or be using a rotation system along with Berger, so we could have Bouma/Taylor or Bouma/Berger or Taylor/Berger if Barry is played in the centre. If he is played out wide, well, we will have lots of options.

I certainly won't be displeased! :D

Not sure we're odds on for taylor, seems a few more clubs are in for him now. Decent prospect i'd say. apart from the wondergoals I havnt seen alot of him. He has done well in a pretty successful pompey team this term so he must be decent.

Pompey fan at work says hed be sad to see him go, but for 7 million (he later dropped it to 5) he would be happy to sell. Said his main floor was defending, bit worrying if thats the case, I assumed he was a midfielder, some seem to think hes being brought in as a left backk

Can see Mcann moving to wigan, wouldnt suprise me at all. Wouldn't be happy if i was a wigan fan mind, theyre looking more and more like a championship team, from manager to players

Is it just me, or do other people have a very strong feeling that we will sign Matty Taylor? He can play left back/midfield so can provide cover for both Barry and Bouma or be using a rotation system along with Berger, so we could have Bouma/Taylor or Bouma/Berger or Taylor/Berger if Barry is played in the centre. If he is played out wide, well, we will have lots of options.

I certainly won't be displeased! :D

I have a very strong feeling about NRC. Have done since it said in the paper a few months back that we would do all we could to sign him in the summer and then watching his post match interview after the last game this season. It was obvious he was off then and i think MON will make his move soon now that he is officially on the transfer list.

It's **** boring thats what the problem is!

Oh, ok.

Any thread I find boring will get locked then?

If something doesn't entertain you, don't read it/start a new discussion.

Thats it. You have been warned several times, yet you persist in answering back and ruining this thread. Yellow carded. Any more messing about and you are out. ahamaad

so laughable.

I know your views were that's why i continue to remind you!! :crylaugh: , you were on a one man campaign to "prove" to everyone that Milner was "miles ahead" of wright-phillips and i'm sorry but it still makes me laugh!!. :D

i no the season is just over, but im just wondering if anybody else is worried that most of the top players out there will be snapped up before we get a chance...with spurs,man u and portsmouth getting players in already,i just hope we dont miss out.

so laughable.

I know your views were that's why i continue to remind you!! :crylaugh: , you were on a one man campaign to "prove" to everyone that Milner was "miles ahead" of wright-phillips and i'm sorry but it still makes me laugh!!. :D

Are you having trouble working out what "this conversation is over" means?

I know your views were that's why i continue to remind you!! , you were on a one man campaign to "prove" to everyone that Milner was "miles ahead" of wright-phillips and i'm sorry but it still makes me laugh!!.

So much for moving on then...

i no the season is just over, but im just wondering if anybody else is worried that most of the top players out there will be snapped up before we get a chance...with spurs,man u and portsmouth getting players in already,i just hope we dont miss out.
Read Ian Storey Moores interview again fran, it will set your mind at rest.

I dont believe that we can sign players like NRC, Taylor etc under the rador without anyone else cottoning on

Agents are dodgy and will try and play clubs agaisnt each other. If MON put in a offer for NRC then i could see his agent quietly giving Spurs and Newcastle a nudge to see if he can get any more offers.

its is rare to get decent players in without anyone else being instrested