Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

like i explained.... fowler can teach our young strikers a thing or two... I'm not say bring him in as our first team 9, but as a squad player.

The man has scored enough goals against us...!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Fat Freddie is joking, being VERY tongue in cheek or he wants OWEN off the wagebill. If so then Geordies are gonna be very disappointed regarding the money they actually have

Manuel Fernandez

This player looks class. Everton wanted him, couldnt afford him, pompey wanted him, couldnt afford him. Step in M'O'N.

Mourinho said he was better than vieira at his age and is widely touted to be similar to makalele but more skillful and better at shooting. Any takers?

If Mourinho said those things why isn't he buying him?

Maybe he doesn't need a player in that position, perhaps not sure though.

If we signed Fernandes he would instantly become almost our best midfielder after Barry and much younger will time to improve, thus becoming better than Barry.

Sellers market now, so if Young is worth 9.65m then 12m for Fernandes is what you have to pay. When the Mancs bought Ronaldo for about 13m people went who? yet he is worth easily 3, 4 times that now

I'm not sure if he's been mentioned already on this thread but who is this Nani everyone is raving about and what is the chances of us buying a player like this? the next so called Ronaldo?

Lawrie Sanchez quits NI and is installed at Fulham permanently, I guess the first thing he will do is sign Davis and Hughes.

no, first one will be david healy

Sorry people, after looking at some comments i'm feeling positive about

Boruc

McShane Mellberg Distin Bridge

McGeady Fernandes Barry Young

Bent Carew

I struggled for a right midfielder but rotate the strikers around quite often with Ag and LM.

Thoughts?

I think the best possible side we could hope for next season would be something like:

Boruc

McShane

Laursen

Distin

Bouma

Nasri

Appiah

Barry

Young

Bent

Carew

i'd be happy with that...i'm a Huge Appiah fan!!!

and Nasri is awsome....