Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I firmly believe that Nigel Reo Cocker will be a Villa player before the new season

I'm not saying you won't be right, but you did say the same thing about Micah Richards for the January transfer window!

Got a linked quote?

what makes you so sure?

i really don't want him anywhere near villa park

apparently ashley young didn't want to join west ham because he was put off by ferdinand and reo cokers behaviour on u21 duty

i heard he said 'i'm black, but i'm not that black' :lol: proabbly not true but made me smile all the same

I firmly believe that Nigel Reo Cocker will be a Villa player before the new season

I'm not saying you won't be right, but you did say the same thing about Micah Richards for the January transfer window!

And Shaun Maloney (Although I don't actualy remember the Richards one).

i heard the woodgate rumour too...

one of those things really...

i believe we were interested, but he chose to sign for his boyhood team...

fair play, as thats what i would do...

doesnt mean we werent interested in him though..

Woodgate signs a 4 year contract with Boro in a deal worth £7M

If he stays fit then it's a great buy from Boro.

Too bad we weren't on his trail this time, I hope MON has something

pulled up his sleeve.

Rocky have you read this thread recently? MON expressed an interest recently for him. As a result Boro have managed to secure his services whilst on loan..... funny neither the player norBoro wanted to wait for the window to open. As was said he is a Boro fan and thereofe will obviously view the club differently to us.

It is possible that Gabby or Gardner could move on but as they are both Villa fans and want to stay here that makes it easier for the club to keep them...... same with Boro

Of course we will need a replacement, but why not Sidwell or Barton for example?

I don't really see what all the fuss is about Barton. He's decent but surely not good enough to put up with all the baggage and trouble that follows him around?

You miss my point, I aimed it at Richard because he seems so confident of signing NRC.

:P

I cannot see anyone else who would fit the bill and be available.

By fit the bill I mean be capable in that position, be able to improve (so have potential), be the right age bracket, be playing at the level, be ambitious, and who would not go to or aim for a top 3 or 4 side at this stage