Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Borac was at VP as he is very good friends with Petrov and was invited to meet him after the game and catch up.

Woodgate and Bellamy linked to Villa.

*wishes he could say something, but can't*

Looks like I will definitely coming over for a chat at half time today JC!

:winkold:

argh go on then give us a clue?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

infact surprised no-one else hasnt mentioned Geremi, he is pure class and we'd get him for under £5 million...can play right back and midfield cant he??

so Geremi, Woodgate, Boruc, Bent / Tevez (if we cant get those 2 then Bellamy), and another Centre Mid and Im one happy camper...

Borac was at VP as he is very good friends with Petrov and was invited to meet him after the game and catch up.

Woodgate and Bellamy linked to Villa.

*wishes he could say something, but can't*

:(

A fit Woodgate playing under a good manager would be quality. From what I've heard his 'injuries' weren't exactly hip related *white lines* anyway that's all hearsay. I think Woodgate would a great signing.Only thing that I can see which would keep him signed at Boro is that he's a local lad and a Boro supporter, but that is all.

As for Bellamy, MON seems to like the challenge of so-called troubled players, and seems to get the best out of them, and we do need some nasty b*stards at the club that anooythe f*ck out the opposition.

Bellamy is a very good player on his day.... its all down to whether villa want to house a 'potentially' destructive player.

MON seemed to get the best out of Bellamy up at celtic but would he want to bring him to villa

it seems like MON loves to sign players who he has previously managed - the list is endless!

and with Liverpool's recent takeover, theres cash there to bring in top class players i.e. names like D.Villa etc. Cant really see Bellamy being in their future plans and will probably be offloaded.

all depends on MON. I trust him - but it will be a risk bringing someone like him to our club

Benni Mccarthy - looks like the predator we need. I can't beleive the low profile he has considering how good he is.

I think he'd make an excellent signing for Villa, but I'm still praying that one day we will see David Villa in a Villa shirt. I can only hope!

Woodgate seemed to have played a decent season... but would see Boro signing him if Real left him go

Even though he is a Boro fan I'm not convinced he will sign for them. boro have claimed to have agreed a fee but we are still to hear from the man himself. I personally think he is looking at other options away from Boro and hopefully we are in the hunt for him. Mellberg, Woodgate, Laursen and Cahill fighting for the 2 CB positions is a mouth watering prospect. Ridgewell I think will be on his way. He hasn't convinced me in the last couple of seasons. He isn't quick or strong enough and often gets skinned to easily.

Lol this is ridiculous, you're judging his whole season and the way he plays on the evidence of one game at the ground of the league leaders? :roll: , the FACTS say he's scored SIXTEEN goals this season for a poor side, this myth about "work rate" is irrelevant, what's he payed to do exactly?, chase down defenders or SCORE GOALS?.

Both, to be fair.

Woodgate and Bellamy are exactly the type of players I expect us to be going for. Footballers with world class potential with some kind of baggage that makes them available to us.

I'd be delighted with the pair of them. I realise they'd split the fans slightly, but for me it's always what they do on the pitch that counts and I trust O'Neill and our alegedly tight nit dressing room to keep their personalities in check.

I read this speculation about Boruc this morning, but to be honest I doubt that MON will really be looking at a goalkeeper as a priority. Priorities have got to be a RB (i think we might sign Bardsley also but only as back up with Hughes definatly leaving), a Left Back as backup for Bouma, a centre back and centre midfielder, and it would appear that O'Neill definatly wants a new striker. Given that we 'only' have £20million to spend, no point to waste it on a GK when its not overly necessary

This is the problem kiddysi

People seem to think we will go out and spend chelsea millions, we wont!

MON will identify who he wants and how much he wants to spend on them Randy will go and try and get, go over MON's price we wont get them.

Were not just gonna sign 5, 10mill players imo.