Holiday Recommendations

Morley_crosses_to_Withe

My dearest, sexy VTers,

I would like a holiday recommendation for July. It needs to be somewhere I can go with the missus. I'm looking for somewhere with decent nightlife, but not Ibiza mental; somewhere with a variety of things to do during the day, but with good beaches for the occasional lazy day.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Salou, Spain. Hour and half flight, lots of things to do, reletively inexpensive we paid £340 each for a week all inclusive and you can get the bus to Barcelona

Salou, Spain. Hour and half flight, lots of things to do, reletively inexpensive we paid £340 each for a week all inclusive and you can get the bus to Barcelona

And I'm going on the weekend of the 13th so the game's gonna get changed! ;)

Go and take 10 days at the Sensatori resort in Cancun... Best beach holiday I have had. Pure relaxation bliss. The hotel is actually a short taxi ride from Cancun where there are decent clubs - go for dinner at Hooters ;)

You can go and see Chichen Itza, Xel Ha, Xcaret and take the catamaran trip to Isla Majares where you can drive a golf buggy around the whole island. Booked trough Thomson. Quality.

Edited by Tayls

Ephesus is a great place ... Cleopatra's sister is buried there after Cleo had her murdered

If you want the culture stuff then Troy and Gallipoli are within a short hop as well ... Our tour guide in Troy turned out to be an archeologist and author of a book on Troy and was one of the most informative tours I've ever done

The Antique Spa Pool at Pamukkale is absolutely stunning. Crystal clear spa waters to swim and bathe in with Roman artefacts strewn at the bottom to look at .

Stunning .

Â