FIFA 14

hogso

Where the hell is your player hub on this? I want to check all my stats for online..

Record is 45-11-10 at the moment, most of my losses came at the start as I was used to the 360 controller. Almost part of the 270 odd people in Division 1 :)

Playing with Villa?

Where the hell is your player hub on this? I want to check all my stats for online..

Record is 45-11-10 at the moment, most of my losses came at the start as I was used to the 360 controller. Almost part of the 270 odd people in Division 1 :)

Playing with Villa?

England

Villa are too much of a handicap on this :lol: I'm pretty much unbeatable at the moment, I'm going to win the Div 1 title then retire for a while and play some single player games.

Playing with Villa?

England

Villa are too much of a handicap on this :lol: I'm pretty much unbeatable at the moment, I'm going to win the Div 1 title then retire for a while and play some single player games.

Yeah was gunna say, that would have been an incredible record with Villa. I've not played as another team so don't know how easy/hard it is. But with Villa it's so frustrating.

My record with playing only as Villa is 19-11-18. **** horrible. 

Villa cant defend for shit.

If anyone can win Division1  using only Villa throughout the season then you'd get my ultimate respect. I'll never do it.

Edited by PieFacE

It was smooth sailing until Div 1 for me. There you play the cretins of fifa

EA refuses to let me win div 1. I recently won 7 in a row to get 21 points and I just needed one more win or two draws to win the title. Nope my whole squad suddenly started feeling like a championship side going against Real Madrid. 

Cheers, I've used Hernanes a little before but because of his high attacking and medium defending work rates I'd be wary of using him at CDM.  I like that Gustavo hangs back all the time whilst Melo covers some ground, or if I go with Sandro I have more defensive cover.  Ronaldinho floats around the centre circle and makes late runs and Bernard gets forward to join Neymar.  Seems balanced.

Once I get a bit more used to how they all play, though, I might throw Hernanes in.  It was a toss up between him and Diego to be Ronnie's back-up but I went with Diego as he's a bit more mobile.

Edited by NurembergVillan

Yea i know workrates bug a lot of people but i use him as cdm and guarin as cdm in my other team and theres never any problems, i think more is made of workrates than actually should be, i dont think they play as big a part as some people think plus its great to have a cdm that can win it back but can do everything else as well, each to his own i guess the only workrate ive ever really noticed is low/low on ronnie last year but then he was still amazing anyway.

Just saving for neymar and elton now and my teams should be done :)

I'll maybe grab him and give him a whirl.  I've put Lucas in a few times when Gustavo has been knackered and I've not been that happy so it could be worth a shot.  Nice to have a team of ball players.

I'm set with this as my team now so unless there are some IFs of these guys then I can't see me changing it much.  Gonna sit on my cash and see what TOTY throws up (that I can't afford...).

Playing with Villa?

England

I had a few games with England yesterday.... bit of a different game with them isnt it?

Played 5, won 5. 

Can score some ridiculous goals. Seemed a bit over powered tho for my liking. Seemed almost too easy. Think i'll rough it out with Villa. :)

Edited by PieFacE

Â