Singapore & Japan

Ghost

• 1 month later...

Looks like I may be adding 2 days in Singapore to my travels. Is there cheap places to eat/drink that are not too far off the beaten track (don't mind a bit but as travelling alone think it may be a bit safer staying touristy ish)?

Looks like I may be adding 2 days in Singapore to my travels. Is there cheap places to eat/drink that are not too far off the beaten track (don't mind a bit but as travelling alone think it may be a bit safer staying touristy ish)?

I don't think you should worry about straying too far "off the beaten track," Singapore is very safe - you're not going to get robbed in broad daylight just because you look like a tourist.

When will you be going over?

Cheers Legov.

Will be there about 21 November. Too be honest hadn't really thought about going there beforehand but my flights had me stopping there so thought I could add a couple of days stay.

I fly back home around late Nov, so if you can postpone your trip there by a few days I can meet you for a beer, bring you around or something.

The missus didn't want to go because she thinks it's seedy :(

Going to the capcom restaurant though and I've found the restaurant that the blue lotus In kill bill is based on

Seedy! Just tell her it is part of the culture. Then take her to a maid cafe  :D

Orchard Towers. Top Floor  ;)

• Like 1

Orchard Towers. Top Floor ;)

Had never heard of that

• 1 month later...

Ghibli museum booked up for all my dates in Tokyo.  Gutted :(

Does anybody know if only certain amount get released to companies like JTB and if someone already in Japan might be able to obtain some for me?

Edited by Wainy316

Â