2013 Baseball Predictions and General Chat

maqroll

• 2 weeks later...

Dodgers in the NLCS.

Possible, The Braves are heating up at the right time though (as in since the return of Heyward) and we all know by now how that works out for you in the playoffs. 

We didn't quite win 100, but hopefully we'll finish with a flurry and seal home field advantage against either the Pirates or the Reds.

I know I said BJ Upton was poor, but Jesus, how awful has he been this year!? Should be putting up nice numbers with those players around him as well.

My predictions regarding team placings were awful though!

Edited by kurtsimonw

I know I said BJ Upton was poor, but Jesus, how awful has he been this year!? Should be putting up nice numbers with those players around him as well.

My predictions regarding team placings were awful though!

Jeeeezus, mine were terrible too...what an incredible turnaround for the Sox...and such massive disappointments in Washington and Anaheim. San Fran, too.

I hope Cleveland beats Tampa, only because Tampa's stadium is the most disgusting piece of trash ever vomited onto the professional sports architecture scene.

I hope Tampa win, I think they'll be easier for the Red Sox to beat.

Playoff baseball is the best, can't wait!

I wouldn't really know. :(

Prediction? Rays and Reds.

Rays, eh? You never know, but I doubt it. Better chance the Reds make it, methinks.

Playoff baseball is the best, can't wait!

I wouldn't really know. :(

Prediction? Rays and Reds.

Rays, eh? You never know, but I doubt it. Better chance the Reds make it, methinks.

I was talking about the wildcard game, which the Rays did win. :P

WS prediction would be Dodgers beating Red Sox.

Â