2013 Baseball Predictions and General Chat

maqroll

What's the worst record in MLB history? Are the Marlins on pace for it because they're so bad it's ridiculous. Stanton needs to get out ASAP. He's literally not getting a single pitch to hit this season because everyone knows that so what if he walks? He's going to get him home?

I have Mr. Buccholz in my fantasy team as well. He and Sabathia saving my asses in the pitching categories after Halladay's and Gallardo's awful start to the year!

I just traded Gallardo and Ervin Santana for Yu Darvish.  :D

Stanton out for 6 weeks...the only Marlin worth watching...the question is what team will put in the winning bid for him either this July or after the season....

I think they may hold on to him for a while. He's still got a few years left and makes next to no money, plus as you said he's the only reason people watch. Lose him and their attendances will get worse (if at all possible?)

*sigh* I can "predict" that once again the Cubs will crush my spirit. I'm already saying we'll get em' next year. Oh well, there's always the Jacksonville Suns who rarely let me down.  <_<

Â