Betting Woes

Morkery

I don't bet a lot of money but my last bets have been 

Uruguay V Paraguay

Honduras V Mexico

Bologna V Modena

Uruguay scored in last ten mins only for Paraguay to score moments later. Mexico were two nil up in second half, drew 2-2 and finally Modena scored in the 92nd min only for Bologna to equalise in 95th (My odds were 20-1)

Anyone else bloody unlucky?

Anybody reading this put your money on anything else but a Gillingham win this afternoon!

Edited by Morkery

i had an 8 fold accumulator yesterday, only put £3 on and i would have won £20 back as every team i picked were the favorites. out of 8 teams 2 won.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Need Barnet, Cheltenham & Morecambe each to score for my both teams to score bet to come in. It's never going to happen.

painful

Need Barnet, Cheltenham & Morecambe each to score for my both teams to score bet to come in. It's never going to happen.

painful

oops meant the £1300

I don't bet a lot of money but my last bets have been 

Uruguay V Paraguay

Honduras V Mexico

Bologna V Modena

Uruguay scored in last ten mins only for Paraguay to score moments later. Mexico were two nil up in second half, drew 2-2 and finally Modena scored in the 92nd min only for Bologna to equalise in 95th (My odds were 20-1)

But then you'll get the odd day when each of your three sides in the treble is either drawing or losing with not long to go and they'll bring the bacon home for you. That's a cracking feeling and it's the thing to remember throughout the days like above especially if you only punt for a bit of fun.

I remember a £2 treble a few years back on a league cup night and the winning goal in each game came in extra time (I think. Though that could just be my nostalgic memory of events - it certainly happened in the final one of the games that had kicked off 15 minutes later :)). Paid just over £60 which is nothing to shout about but it was very satisfying and welcome.

My brother is very good at horse betting, and i often phone him up on sturdays and ask if i can join his betting system for the day,cost around £50 to £80.

Anyway,a few saturdays ago i didn't do it and he and a friend won £95.000!!!!  :o  :angry:  :(

Â