25 Steps To Becoming A Football Hipster

nobler

that is a great list, i'm guilty of at leist four of them: 2. 11, 13, 14.

genuinely Revista De La Liga isn't as good without Mark Bolton, and have no idea why they got rid of him.

how could you not be impressed by the wonderful abilities of Scott Minto. average footballer, crap TV presenter

Love Richardson and always defend Ibra... but don't listen to the Football Weekly and don't give a shit about Guardiola.

If you love James Richardson then why wouldn't you listen to Football Weekly?

Apart from occasional ESPN games or World's Strongest Man then it's more or less the only place he's been for the last decade or so.

Never got around to it, I imagine it's more Premier League based which I see/hear/read enough about as it is. Apparently Sid Lowe is on it as well, who I'm far from being a fan of.

Love Richardson and always defend Ibra... but don't listen to the Football Weekly and don't give a shit about Guardiola.

Apart from occasional ESPN games or World's Strongest Man then it's more or less the only place he's been for the last decade or so.

Never got around to it, I imagine it's more Premier League based which I see/hear/read enough about as it is. Apparently Sid Lowe is on it as well, who I'm far from being a fan of.

It's far from premier league based. Obviously that's the first thing they talk about and it plays a big part, but I'd say they spend more time on other leagues put together than the Premier League.

I made the point in the FW thread that, for example, they talked about Serie A for longer than they talked about the FA Cup 3rd round.

But yeah Sid is on it pretty much every episode. Only for about 5 minutes though.

I don't think any apply to me really. Does this make me some sort of footballing luddite harking back to the glory days of centre halfs who would nearly kill you and when a proper number 9 was 6ft tall with the mobility of a fridge freezer.

I don't think any apply to me really. Does this make me some sort of footballing luddite harking back to the glory days of centre halfs who would nearly kill you and when a proper number 9 was 6ft tall with the mobility of a fridge freezer.

It means you're the footballing equivalent of someone who loves Justin Bieber, thinks Britney Spears' first album is the defining pop album of a generation and looks to The Brits nominations as a who's who of music royalty.

It's far from premier league based. Obviously that's the first thing they talk about and it plays a big part, but I'd say they spend more time on other leagues put together than the Premier League.

I made the point in the FW thread that, for example, they talked about Serie A for longer than they talked about the FA Cup 3rd round.

But yeah Sid is on it pretty much every episode. Only for about 5 minutes though.

Hmm, Serie A you say, might have to have a look into it then.

Yep. I'm not going to say they cover each other major league in as much detail as they do the Premier League, because they don't (understandably)

But they do spend a considerable amount of time talking about them.

It means you're the footballing equivalent of someone who loves Justin Bieber, thinks Britney Spears' first album is the defining pop album of a generation and looks to The Brits nominations as a who's who of music royalty.

Harsh..... :(

Â