Best manager in the Prem?

Bitty

Who is the best manager in The Premiership?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best manager in The Premiership?

• Mourinho
    • Wenger
    • Fergie
    • O'Leary
    • Bruce
    • Dowie
    • Allardyce
    • Moyes
    • Curbishley
    • Jol

I expect Mourinho to win, just wondering if O'Leary will get many votes & if there are any closet bluenoses that will vote for Bruce. :twisted:

Run out of spaces unfortunately for McClaren & Redknapp, they'll be gutted when they hear. :)

It was very close between Wenger and Mourinho but Mourinho just stole it I'm afraid, unimaginative I know as Wenger worked wonders with little money, but Mourinho is just class

Fergie has the best record, but maybe past his prime period. Now he doesn't have a dominance financially over everyone else, the playing field is levellled a bit and he is looking less like the best as of today.

Wenger has produced the most amazing football at times, and beaten Man U despite the money gap, but done now't in Europe.

Morinho has had 6 months here and with as much money as he wants has produced a team that finished 2nd or 3rd into one that is well ahead.

Chelsea will probably win the league, Arsenal probably finish 2nd.

Dowie has been fantastic for Palace, Curbishley and Allardyce have done well on small budgets, and consistently so.

This season Dowie is the best so far, then Morinho, then Wenger.

What Wenger has done to get in unknown players like henry and make them world superstars is amazing.

You'd never heard of Thierry Henry before he signed for Arsenal?

What Wenger has turned him into is credit to them both, mind you.

I Didn't say i'd never heard of him, But he wasn't Well known Across the country, But now he's most probably the best player in the world.

What Wenger has done to get in unknown players like henry and make them world superstars is amazing.

You'd never heard of Thierry Henry before he signed for Arsenal?

What Wenger has turned him into is credit to them both, mind you.

I Didn't say i'd never heard of him, But he wasn't Well known Across the country, But now he's most probably the best player in the world.

Well you said he was unknown, which is ludicrous as Juve bought him for something like £10million from Monaco. Vieira was at Milan, Ljungberg and Pires were well known across Europe. Not to belittle his achievments, that have been very good, but the myth that he took unknowns like Vieira and Henry is wrong.

Anyone can buy star players with 200 Million.

...which Mourinho didn't do at Porto, where he won the league and Champions leauge

I would say Wenger...

Mourinho still have a lot to prove. Porto isnt a bad club and to see that Mourinho had a strategy for the players to dive whenever they had a chance could get any opponent out of balance.

Now he is the manager of Chelski...hm...it might be hard to keep everyone happy...but really...doesnt he have the most interesting squad of them all?

Wenger has done magic...for several years...just like Ferguson for Man U. I still hold Wenger the better manager.

Its got to be Wenger.

All Arsenal's cash he has generated himself through the transfer market.

His real big money signings (Henry, Wiltord, Reyes) didnt even cost as much as he got for the likes of Anelka and Overmars.

Also, Arsenal, for large parts of 2004 were the best team ive ever seen.

I dont mean in an "efficient" way like Chelsea seem to be this season either. I mean they played some uttery breathtaking football.

Any scholar of the beautiful game should be applauded.

Guest RantinRob

Oh dear, two votes now for Quasimodo Bruce

Come on, own up you retards - who voted for Bernard Cribbens?

I went for the controversial one and voted for Fergiescum, as his record speaks for himself. Arsenal may play breathtaking football, but are yet to prove themselves in Europe and Wenger or Mourinho haven't wona s much as the red faced clearing in the woods.

Sorry!

I've gone with Mourinho.

Yes Wenger has done brilliantly by making people like Vieira the world class players they are.

Remember though, while Mourinho has had a lot to spend at Chelsea, he didnt have much to spend at Porto, but his bargain buys helped win them the Champions League.

Wenger has made Arsenal the giant they are now. They have won and won and looks like winning again. Chelsea will soon get a down period. Wenger bought known and unknown players. Made them fit exellent into his system. And some of theese players are now amongst the top10 in Europe.He didnt exactly use the money Mr. Mourinho has spent. Even a donkey can spend 200 mill. £ on players and become a top team. And before you start nagging about Porto and CL. They have always been in the CL. They have come far before and i think it would have happend with or without Mr. Mourinho!

Wenger is 10times the football brain then Mr&M

He was only bought in as for cover. Because Arsenal actually have to use money careful like us. No doubt you would find Mr. Mourinho much more clever. He would most likeley buy the best and most expensive defender in the world, and you would hail him.... Think mate, THINK

Â