Best manager in the Prem?

Bitty

Who is the best manager in The Premiership?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best manager in The Premiership?

• Mourinho
    • Wenger
    • Fergie
    • O'Leary
    • Bruce
    • Dowie
    • Allardyce
    • Moyes
    • Curbishley
    • Jol

I think Upson wanted first team football. Anyway how much did M&M pay for Drogba? Hardly worth the pennies if you ask me. I will bet you Wenger would find 3 better players at the price they for Drogba.

I bet he could. Jeffers, Wiltord & Van Bronckhorst.

Drogba is a key player, he's not really there to be prolific, more to create chances & space for Robben & Duff. He scores goal as well though.

Drogba is a key player, he's not really there to be prolific, more to create chances & space for Robben & Duff. He scores goal as well though.

Well if they paid so much money for a few goals and a ripper to create space for Robben and Duff.... Wenger could probebly buy 8 players to do "all" that work, for the amount Chelzki paid Marseille. He simply aint worth the money they paid for him.

He was only bought in as for cover. Because Arsenal actually have to use money careful like us. No doubt you would find Mr. Mourinho much more clever. He would most likeley buy the best and most expensive defender in the world, and you would hail him.... Think mate, THINK

I think you missed the fact that I'm obsessesed with Cygan, you probably weren't on here when I was celebrating his birthday, on another villa board my name was "Pat - scal Cygan"

• 9 months later...
Oh dear, two votes now for Quasimodo Bruce

Come on, own up you retards - who voted for Bernard Cribbens?

portrait-cribbins.JPGstevebruce_150x200.jpg

One of the funniest things I have read on her Rob - fecking superb!!

steve_bruce.jpg

Always liked the Welsh [sic]

I've gone with Mourinho.

Yes Wenger has done brilliantly by making people like Vieira the world class players they are.

Remember though, while Mourinho has had a lot to spend at Chelsea, he didnt have much to spend at Porto, but his bargain buys helped win them the Champions League.

Exactly this is why Mourinho is the best.

He may have the best players but still has to get them playing. Look at Real they got wicked players and last season were average!

Anyone can buy star players with 200 Million.

...which Mourinho didn't do at Porto, where he won the league and Champions leauge

Not forgetting that he also won the UEFA cup the year before winning the Champions League. And when he won the leagues he won them by something like 14pts.

Â