Please Sell The Club?

Mendi

Hello guys

Its time the club was sold on and i very worried to where we are in league. Paul Lambert i am not a fan off him and ,I never have been,but this guy

worked well at Norwich and look where he taking us and Randy Lerner, this season.

Time to sell up that's the solution. :D

Hello guys

Its time the club was sold on and i very worried to where we are in league. Paul Lambert i am not a fan off him and ,I never have been,but this guy

worked well at Norwich and look where he taking us and Randy Lerner, this season.

Time to sell up that's the solution. :D

Hello Guy.

I don't think It's time the club was sold on and I'm not worried to where we are in league because there are enough games left to hopefully pick up some points. Paul Lambert I am a fan on him and ,I always have been, because this guy

worked well at Norwich and look what he's trying to implement with Randy Lerner's' backing, this season.

Time to build a young and hungry team, that's the solution :D

• Like 1

Are you drunk?

NO why just very worried man.

Hello Guy.

I don't think It's time the club was sold on and I'm not worried to where we are in league because there are enough games left to hopefully pick up some points. Paul Lambert I am a fan on him and ,I always have been, because this guy

worked well at Norwich and look what he's trying to implement with Randy Lerner's' backing, this season.

Time to build a young and hungry team, that's the solution :D

We need experience these young players will take us down a fact.

if we could sell the club to a better owner and conclude the deal in a couple of weeks i might agree with you. But these takeovers rumble on for months - and during that period the manager has very little funds - and its generally an unsettling time for all at the club.

i believe we need a better CEO - not necessarily the owner

We need experience these young players will take us down a fact.

So we can basically not even bother playing or watching any other games this season? Of course it is not a fact, it is your opinion. Not one I agree with but your opinion nevertheless