Week 6

ME

"I just put a golf ball through my TV. I've waited for this game for 9 months, and this is how we come out. Unreal. Garbage performance. Does anything ever go wrong for New York?"

I am scared to death about playing RG3.

76 yard TD run.

He needs a few more top players before Washington does anything of significance. But if they continue to draft well and pick up a few FA's, they'll be a force in a couple of years.

That's a nice stadium too, with the low fences and the seats closer to the field than any other stadium. That's how all new stadiums should be built, IMO.

That said, Seattle has the best stadium, no contest there.

Steelers x

Bucs

Jets

Browns

Eaglesx

Falcons

Ramsx

Ravens

Cardinalsx

Patsx

49ersx

Redskins

Texans x

Broncos

Some fairly sizeable shocks in there. And once again, I have to take my hat off to the Giants and ask for forgiveness. They never cease to amaze me.

6-7 is a terrible week for me :) And I knew not to go with the Eagles. I went against my better judgement and the Lions made me pay. I'd have taken a 500 finish on a mad week like that one.

EDIT : maths fail

My picks (average scores from my simulations)

Raiders 15-32 Falcons right winner, but way wrong on the score; 1-0

Cowboys 17-26 Ravens right winner, Cowboys put up much more of a fight; 2-0

Bengals 27-23 Browns 2-1

Rams 22-17 Dolphins 2-2

Colts 28-22 Jets 2-3

Lions 20-22 Eagles 2-4

Chiefs 18-23 Bucs Bucs outperformed expectations; 3-4

Bills 17-32 Cardinals 3-5

Patriots 20-22 Seahawks pretty close, innat?; 4-5

Giants 22-31 49ers 49ers shit the bed; 4-6

Vikings 27-20 Redskins 4-7

Packers 19-24 Texans 4-8

Broncos 22-21 Chargers

Went 11-2 last week on my accumulator which was annoying!

This is amusing:

Tom Brady trash-talked by Richard Sherman after loss

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is a future Pro Bowl player, and that future might start this year. After perhaps the best performance of his young career Sunday against the New England Patriots, the guy was feeling like the champion of the world.

0ap1000000080708.jpg

Seattle Seahawks CB Richard Sherman had some choice words for New England Patriots QB Tom Brady on Sunday.

"We're built for a heavyweight fight," Sherman said after the Seahawks' 24-23 victory over the Patriots, via the Seattle Times. "I don't think they're built for a heavyweight fight."

Sherman was only getting started. First, he went here on Twitter:

"Brady sure looks like a man who turned the 12th Man against us," Sherman wrote.

Then he came on really strong, tweeting: "He told me and Earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after...." He added a picture of himself yelling at Tom Brady with the words "U mad bro?" on it.

The tweet and picture later were deleted.

Sherman told the News Tribune that he and Seahawks safety Earl Thomas jawed with Brady during the game, which explains the tweets. And while the temptation is to point out that Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and Sherman, who had an interception Sunday, is just a second-year pro, we have to admit we love the attitude of this Seahawks defense.

They are a different team to prepare for. They are physical, with great depth. Their secondary is massive.

They will fight to the fourth quarter, and they'll tell you about it afterward.

link

How in the hell did Green Bay destroy the Texans?!?!?! And what the hell happened to the 49ers?! Crazy season.

Green Bay is much better than their record suggests...and I think Houston is a little worse than their record.

The Patriots are the first team since at least the 1960s to lose three of their first six by 2 points or less.

Let's hope they get it out of their system before the playoffs

Ravens going to IR more like! Ray Lewis and Webb done for the year, huge losses.

Yeah Jacobs was in the locker room after the game which has led some 9er fans into thinking that he gave the gameplan away lol!

Â