Week 6

ME

Pass rush turns up after meeting with Strahan, that guy still leading this team.

Bradshaw running hard.

100 yards rshing on the 49ers! Please keep this oline as is, Diehl can be a luxary additional backup/situational TE blocker. 100 yards and 0 sacks i believe = epic!

I wonder if Justin Smith knows who Kevin Gilbride is now?! He's the guy who has coordinated the Giants offense to beat you down in your own back yard the past 2 games. He also has 2 rings so quite flapping your gums over **** all, how about you achieve something first!

Brandon Lloyd probably just blew out his shoulder going for that ball, though it was out of bounds.

3rd and 17, 1:03 left, own 13 for the Pats

Incomplete, through Hernandez's hands

Welker catches but short of the line to gain.

#1 defense beats #1 offense

Bills and Cardinals are tied in OT.

Seahawks, 49ers, and Cardinals could well be tied at 4-2

More Tynes points for fantasy woop!

£100 on Giants returns £190 profit! #winning

Pats lose!

I am scared to death about playing RG3.

76 yard TD run.

College option BS, we defended it well against Cam and somewhat today too. Canty is back too possibly!

Kneeling on this team after all they have said aboutv revenge all week is so satisfying.

All thier faggot fans were talking total shit on any article all week so **** those word removeds too. Superbowl champs just put the league on notice that they are **** legit.

Cards lose to the Bills too nice! Always support AFC vs NFC.

14/15 ESPN "expert analysts" picked the 49ers.

All NFL Network Gameday, First On the Field and Playbook teams took the 49ers.

Not sure about CBS or Fox but you know everyone but Strahan on Fox went 49ers!

NFL network do a segment where they pick who has the advantage in the game. Warner picks QB, Faulk RB, Irvin WR, Sapp D, Marriuchi coaching etc.

Kurt Warner said the 49ers had the advantage at QB....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA **** off you hater moron!

49ers favoured by 6 for this game. They managed 3 points.

Â