Villa Support. (A message from Belgium)

SempiternalVillain

Dear Villa fans,

It saddens me to see how much relegation-believers/pessimists are active on VT. It's time to get behind the team and give your full encouragement and support with all the doom and gloom lately it doesn't suprise me why Villa is underperforming and with this mentality still growing strong it'll be much harder to avoid relegation. For an example against Tranmere when N'Zog got boo'd I felt really embarrassed,hurt and ashamed. Make AVFC & me proud lads!

Have faith. Trust Lambert. Unify!

Much love.

What you have to understand is Villa supporters have had more false dawns than any other club I can think of - the likes of Atkinson, Gregory, Little, O'Neil all built teams that put villa on the edge of becoming great again - then we just never move and the whole thing falls apart. We are like a yo-yo club that doesn't get relegated.

Having got fairly close with O'Neil and his approach - it has made many distraught to see this approach abandoned - and a low budget team assembled.

My own take is that mess rs Houllier and Mcleish never really had a strategy - 2 those 2 years were wasted - our best players sold - and what budget we had with the exception of Darren Bent was largely squandered.

Now we have a new manager - and he's a complete rebel when it comes to building a team as per the rule book - Hunger and youth it seems hold much more sway then premiership experience. Of course youthful players cost less to buy and pay - this leads some supporters with some justification - to feel short changed - we are a big club - and not unreasonably they want to see big names. Sensibly can we get a level of performance from player costing £2.5m and earning £20k per week - when a fee of £8m and £50k a week is the norm ?

My own opinion is that the most important person at the club is the manager - and currently I beleive we have a very good manager - who can defy the super finances of so many clubs - lets hope so. However - people care, people worry and have different views about how to make us successful - when things don't go right on the field they are so much quicker to despair......

Lets just hope performances and results swing upwards over the coming week.......I am sure they will

Our away support is fantastic, better than most. At home we are like any others I guess. I hate booing but people do it and you won't convince them on the internet not to. It's ugly but it happens, we are unlikely to be like Stoke fans in our decibel levels but we ain't bad.

I was in the North Lower on Saturday and the abuse the players got, particularly Given was nothing short of a disgrace.

I pay my money to watch football, not listen to some cretin and his mates with a four word vocabulary, all swear words abuse the team he has likely spunked 20 quid to support.

Patience is the key now. I dont know which way it will go, but Lambert was the man most wanted. Time to back him.

It's prevelant in our society, just how some people are. On the way back from the Everton game some cretin in a Villa shirt was hurling abuse at every train driver that came past because his train had terminated early due to problems and he had to wait. He spat on 3 train drivers windows, and he was wearing our colours and had been to the game with his two kids.

Some people are like that.

I was in the North Lower on Saturday and the abuse the players got, particularly Given was nothing short of a disgrace.

I pay my money to watch football, not listen to some cretin and his mates with a four word vocabulary, all swear words abuse the team he has likely spunked 20 quid to support.

Patience is the key now. I dont know which way it will go, but Lambert was the man most wanted. Time to back him.

The cretins pay the same amount of money as you to let the people to whom their money goes to know that they aren't good enough.

Not justifying them, but they have as much right to be there as you - only they moan at the players, not one another.

The cretins pay the same amount of money as you to let the people to whom their money goes to know that they aren't good enough.

Not justifying them, but they have as much right to be there as you - only they moan at the players, not one another.

No they dont. All people are not equal. Some are vile and deserve to be ostracized from society.

The problem is the one who points out the asshole is the one everyone else calls an asshole. Not a football problem. It is a social problem.

Dear Villa fans,

It saddens me to see how much relegation-believers/pessimists are active on VT. It's time to get behind the team and give your full encouragement and support with all the doom and gloom lately it doesn't suprise me why Villa is underperforming and with this mentality still growing strong it'll be much harder to avoid relegation. For an example against Tranmere when N'Zog got boo'd I felt really embarrassed,hurt and ashamed. Make AVFC & me proud lads!

Much love.

Hang on, aren't you the bloke who said our new star signing was rubbish? ;)

No they dont. All people are not equal. Some are vile and deserve to be ostracized from society.

The problem is the one who points out the asshole is the one everyone else calls an asshole. Not a football problem. It is a social problem.

Ok, Hitler.

You are justifying it and frankly, whats the point.

Do you think Given scooped it into his net on purpose?

Do you think that him holding his hand up to say sorry and acknowledging his error was not enough?

Do you not think he knew he made a mistake?

Cretin didnt, he decided that in the middle of a bunch of kids he would call him a f*****, useless C***** wa*******. Not just once, but constantly for about 2 minutes.

But thats OK, he paid his 20 notes!!

Support like that, these kids do not need. To try and justify it is plain wrong and systematic of how "fickle" we are.

Dear Villa fans,

Much love.

Hang on, aren't you the bloke who said our new star signing was rubbish? ;)

Lol

Ok, Hitler.

Yes. Hitler killed people simply because of what they were born with. I am talking about punishing people for behavior unwelcome in a good society. Exactly the same thing.

I guess you do not support prisons either?

Have to agree, booing at this stage of the season is ridiculous. It DOES undermine the confidence of the players, however you wrap it up. But you have to ask yourself how much of it is down to whats gone before.....particularly over the last 2/3 years.

Its not about apportioning blame, because everyone will probably have their own opinion of who, what or how. But it IS about where this mighty club is right now and the difficult, thankless task Paul Lambert has ahead of him. Its just unfortunate that there has been such bad karma about the place for so long, as the slightest error of judgement or wrong decision will be treated with a certain familiarity (here we go again etc).

I hope he's given a decent shot at it, as much as I hope the dissenters are won over by a new belief within the club. But, it will be a process and a half winning them over after so much disappointment.

Ok, Hitler.

Yes. Hitler killed people simply because of what they were born with. I am talking about punishing people for behavior unwelcome in a good society. Exactly the same thing.

I guess you do not support prisons either?

I support the penal system. I also understand that football is enjoyed by all sorts different people and is a language which everyone understands regardless of race, wealth or any other discrimination that is apparent in every day society. As such I don't go to football matches and expect only yuppies.

You will never stop it, and these people would probably attend an Olympics event and be some of the politest people around.

Â