Match thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

OutByEaster?

I having a screamer a good or a bad thing? Always thought it was bad thing, but the commentators have been speaking well of him so I'm left slightly confused now.

No it's a good thing :)

Like when you score a 'screamer' it would be a long range shot into the top corner and everyone in the crowd starts screaming wildly :P

Yes, that's a screamer. But "having a screamer"? Not an expression in common use, surely?

I having a screamer a good or a bad thing? Always thought it was bad thing, but the commentators have been speaking well of him so I'm left slightly confused now.

No it's a good thing :)

Like when you score a 'screamer' it would be a long range shot into the top corner and everyone in the crowd starts screaming wildly :P

Yes, that's a screamer. But "having a screamer"? Not an expression in common use, surely?

I use screamer as a good thing.

Good solid win. Let's hope we can carry that feeling over into the league.

Fans booing N'Zogbia coming on are disgusting, pathetic rocket polishers who do not deserve to be called Aston Villa supporters.
People actually did that? I'm gobsmacked. It gets to the point where it seems people actually want a player to fail, at the team's expense, because it reinforces their preconceptions.